TV shows currently watching | Page 70 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

The wire is the greatest. Gets better every time you watch it. So surprising how many ppl have never watched or heard of it. Omar’s coming...

I’ve tried 3 times to get into The Wire. Not got past the first series yet. I’ll persevere as nearly everyone says it’s amazing. It’s probably because it feels a bit dated watching series 1.

Season 2 was the weakest imo, but important for how the series was written. 3,4 and 5 you really get to love the characters.

I’ve tried 3 times to get into The Wire. Not got past the first series yet. I’ll persevere as nearly everyone says it’s amazing. It’s probably because it feels a bit dated watching series 1.
Hah same here. I couldn't get through the first 5 min of the first episode, all 3 times. Time to retry

I like si-Fi, so watched Discovery. I think I watched it more to see how they would tie it in with the original. I liked most of the connections, but thought the resolution to Michael's existance was weak sauce.

Season 2 was the weakest imo, but important for how the series was written. 3,4 and 5 you really get to love the characters.

Yes!
Stories are weird and disconnected, took a few episodes to realize there were 3 plots rolling simultaneously in s2.

S1 and 3 are great though

I like si-Fi, so watched Discovery. I think I watched it more to see how they would tie it in with the original. I liked most of the connections, but thought the resolution to Michael's existance was weak sauce.
Any eta on picard?

Finished up Deadwood the series... kinda meh will get around to the movie soonish. Watched Killing Eve S2. Funny psychopaths, liked the Europeness of it. Now onto Chernobyl. Wasn't sure what to expect, except everyone is talking about this show, and well HBO seems to always deliver. All the British actors is kinda strange, but otherwise good so far.

Last edited:
Watched Stranger Things S3 was pretty good, wish they could do without some of the action scenes, as it turned it into something more generic.

The Wire has been known for years
thumb_up.gif
; Anthony Bourdain said it was his favourite show some years back and that got my attention. It's an amazing TV show that wasn't readily available in Canada back-in-the-day.
smile.gif
. I've got the blu-ray edition of the series that's now available; Big amazon blu-ray sales help a lot.

And for current on tv stuff, City on a Hill with Kevin Bacon is great so far. Highly recommended.

MotherFatherSon with Richard Gere is interesting.

Animal Kingdom S4 so far is not messing around.

The Witcher series trailer came out on Netflix, huge fan of the Witcher 3 video game so hoping the show is up to par

The Witcher series trailer came out on Netflix, huge fan of the Witcher 3 video game so hoping the show is up to par
I have to get around to playing that some day, I think I have The Witcher 1 or 2 but did grab me so I moved on, but W3 I heard was great.

Hah same here. I couldn't get through the first 5 min of the first episode, all 3 times. Time to retry
What...the hell.

This show is beast mode.

its AMAHZING!

And for current on tv stuff, City on a Hill with Kevin Bacon is great so far. Highly recommended.

Animal Kingdom S4 so far is not messing around.
Thanks for the recommendation, binged it yesterday. +1 for the show.

Yes, animal kingdom is killing it.

Big Little Lies is pretty good, all star cast. It's on S2.

ay carumba, been forgetting to hit up Handmaids Tale S3.

Big Little Lies is pretty good, all star cast. It's on S2.

ay carumba, been forgetting to hit up Handmaids Tale S3.
I started watching big little lies thinking it's a murder mystery, but it feels more like a soap. I'm still watching it though lol. The cast is big and acting is good atleast.

Watched few episodes of handmaid's tale season 3, then switched to stranger things. ST3 was excellent as always.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom