TV shows currently watching | Page 69 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Finally watched GOT last episode. Won't leave any spoilers....but then again, they aren't really necessary as has been posted above. What a letdown, what potential wasted. I really enjoyed the way the series was building up until this last season trainwreck. I don't think I've ever seen a cult blockbuster series fizzle so badly. SHAME SHAME SHAME. Ding dong.

OK, onto other things. Currently watching Sneaky Pete season 3 on Amazon Prime and it has started well. This is a great series, could almost have been written for Giovani Ribisi, he's excellent in it.

Surprised people didn't like Westworld S2; it started a bit slow, but found it to be pretty good overall. Didn't find it substantially worse than S1.

Watching Leaving Neverland currently. Netflix wasn't working for me last night -_-
Yeah Westworld S2 lost some luster there, too much back and forth time line story telling, and well just kill everything. Honestly I don't remember much about it now.

Leaving Neverland. Totally disgusted by it. Not that I am in disbelieve, or trying to defend MJ.. But well just creepy. You'll see.

Westworld S2 lost me half way through which was sad as S1 I loved.

Been watching Bosch on Crave and enjoying it.

started watching Catch 22 mini series
so far pretty good
better than the movie from the 70's
too much to the story from the novel (one of my all time faves)
to condense into 90 minutes
6 hours is a better treatment

Watched Billions S4 and was engaging. Looking forward to S5

Switched to Barry and just in a couple of episodes. The premise is funny and so far, it’s pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for that - my wife just picked up the book so I'll let her know.
Ooh if you read the reviews for the show, people who read the book hated it. Which is pretty typical of many book adapted tv show. I enjoyed the show thanks to Zachary Quinto's acting. Also, the RR Wraith is absolutely beautiful.

I finally got around to Chernobyl on the PVR and binged it. Very good show as mentioned already. Happy Season 2 sure was different. It was pretty graphic at times and went in an even more supernatural direction. The Son S2 has been very good so far. In a trip down memory lane Kenny Vs Spenny has been on FX and I've been binging, lol (a lot of episodes are also on Youtube with Kenny Hotz). The Twilight Zone was okay but uneven at times. The Hot Zone was very good. Animal Kingdom S4 has begun and the PVR is collecting it.

Anyone watching animal kingdom?

I'm pretty sure if I was a mom to boys and a wee bit more bad ass "Smurf" would be me. Or who I wanna be. Minus the "baby" part as that's just weird. I'm odd, but not that odd.

Halfway through season 2. My husband started it while I was away on business for a week. He described it as SOA without the bikes. I agree with him, caught up as soon as I could.

watching star trek discovery, and the wire, surprisingly good show.

watching star trek discovery, and the wire, surprisingly good show.
Wire is one of the best shows ever made.

Discovery is forgettable.

Ya agreeing on Discovery, just feels fake (in terms of the "connections" between the characters), and bland, with nice visuals.
But Captain Pike was well done. They should branch that off or go more with him as the main character as Michael is just lame.

Anyone notice how they tried to dress up the Scarborough Bluffs? BTW the series is shot in Toronto.

Anyone notice how they tried to dress up the Scarborough Bluffs? BTW the series is shot in Toronto.

A lot of tax breaks and incentives, its why so many movies and shows are filmed here, also helps canada is a VFX powerhouse.

On season 3 now, 2 was meh, but damn just hearing prop joe dropping nuggets of wisdom never gets old:

"You know what kills more police than bullets and
booze? Boredom."

Back
Top Bottom