TV shows currently watching | Page 104 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

New season of Archer just came on NETFLIX...I know what I'm doing this week.

Also, I'm re-watching Witcher on NETFLIX as my wife never seen it.

Re watching Fargo. I'm seeing a lot more cool details that i missed the first time. Ewan McGregor is awesome!

Watching Modern Family. Actually pretty good writing for a network comedy.

It’s cliche in many ways. It’s no office but a decent take on family life, dynamics and the ridiculous things folks do or get themselves into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Modern Family. Actually pretty good writing for a network comedy.

It’s cliche in many ways. It’s no office but a decent take on family life, dynamics and the ridiculous things folks do or get themselves into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watch because sofia vergara

New season of Archer just came on NETFLIX...I know what I'm doing this week.

Also, I'm re-watching Witcher on NETFLIX as my wife never seen it.

Unfortunately, it's simply meh. I absolutely adore early Archer, but the later seasons have become dull

Just watched Episode 1 of Your Honour starring Bryan Cranston. Wow. I hope the rest of the series is like this. Very tense and gritty.

I just got rid of my Rogers TV and Home Phone. I have Netflix, Amazon Prime. And now Disney Plus, heard good things about Boba Fett

BTW so nice and quiet not having the home phone. Good bye telemarketers/scammers and good riddance!

Last edited:
I just got rid of my Rogers TV and Home Phone. I have Netflix, Amazon Prime. And now Disney Plus, heard good things about Boba Fett
We have been 3 months without cable, at first it sucked. We had an ancient TV tower from pre cable days so I tossed up an OTA antenna and plumbed it into the house cable network. Gets all the local stations, occasionally a station or two from the US. We also have Netflix, Prime and DAZN. (I have heard some families share those subscriptions among several households, and some use Grandma's Bell or Rogers user/password to access the GO TV apps).

I have found the Netflix and Prime stuff to be oddly entertaining. Prime has a handful of interesting Motorcycle films, I watched Boorman's Dakar prep and Ride and another on Ariel history.

I thought I'd miss cable. I don't. Now I need to find something for the $80/mo I save by not paying Rogers.

@Mad Mike we cut the cord about 8 years ago and never looked back.

living in Mimico we had many channels as we were right by the lake....let’s say 12-15

dundas and Hurontario....7-10 channels

dundas and Mavis we are closer to 5-7

have kept Netflix and Prime through the entire time and it allows us to watch what we want with no issues. I mean now it’s primarily Paw Patrol, Firefighter Sam, and Nodi the Toy detective LoL

@regder agree 100%. Earlier Archer were way better than the last 2-3 season. I hope this one delivers.

I ditched cable years ago, did the same put up 2 OTA antennas (buffalo and major Canadian channels). But most of the time I just stream media to my TV. Not dealing with Rogers has been better then the savings from the service.

People still have cable? What in the actual F?

I haven't had cable since like 2010.

GTAM, different demographic bruh

SPOILERS.

The Uncanny Valley runs strong in this one.

Holy sh!tty FX on Luke's face. *shudder* So creepy! I've seen Deep Fakes on YouTube mapping Mark Hamill's face that was better than this. Could they not have spent any more money to make this scene better? This is Disney, for krisakes. Creepy Princess Leia on Rogue One was four years ago. Has the FX technology not gotten any better since?

This is what's possible.

SPOILERS.

The Uncanny Valley runs strong in this one.

Holy sh!tty FX on Luke's face. *shudder* So creepy! I've seen Deep Fakes on YouTube mapping Mark Hamill's face that was better than this. Could they not have spent any more money to make this scene better? This is Disney, for krisakes. Creepy Princess Leia on Rogue One was four years ago. Has the FX technology not gotten any better since?

This is what's possible.

it was alright, i enjoyed the ending. bring on s3!

Looks like it is going to be quite the wait!

VXe7c2N77mZs3D4RuURUUT.jpg

Ngl, it was almost embarassing to see how those Dark troopers got wiped out lol

Back
Top Bottom