Tow Truck Turf War | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tow Truck Turf War

I would think anytime you have a business that appears to be 100% cash, your going to have interesting people involved.
And each truck is happy to run a tab for you. Many people have run that up to four figures. It makes you wonder if the truck is selling anything else as it seems unlikely that the truck just keeps extending credit when you havent paid the last 100+ times you borrowed money.

Worked at a place when the lunch truck sold smokes, guys were 2 packs a day off the truck. $100 a week was an easy tab.
Certainly not all but some trucks carried "duty free" rez smokes = great profit, canned beer, hard drugs (the other coke), and a lot of plant guys with drinking problems had a deal for the 'special' coffee.

Lawyer taking on tow truck industry was told by police that they could no longer protect her so she had to leave the country. She fled, they busted some york region dirtbags and told her she could come back but dont cause trouble again or her life will be in danger.

In the head. Oof.

The employer probably gets more punishment for lack of proper training on equipment than giving him a gun.
If your dumb enough to point a gun at your head then wining the Darwin award is bound to happen. Was he licensed? Was he trained? Where did the illegal gun come from?

It was 1999 and I was involved in an accident in Woodbridge. My dealer was in Scarborough and I insisted that the tow operator take me to my dealer. What a fookin' fight. He kept insisting that my dealer would overcharge for the work and his guy would save money. I finally just told him to FO and I'll get someone else. He towed me where I wanted which was about the most painful trip.

He made a scene at the dealer to get paid and then forgot his wallet in the bathroom. He didnt realize till a couple of hours later that his wallet was missing. He called the dealer, told them he was me and asked if anyone found a wallet. I knew all the guys there. They called me and asked if I wanted to f#ck with him after that scene he made. By that point, karma already paid that prick back.

I don't understand...why would the dealership pay him?
Someone has to pay the graft and JZ was obviously not playing along. Might as well try and extort someone else. It seems that a reasonably simple solution would be a lifetime license ban with conviction for extortion as a tow-truck driver. When your entire livelihood is at stake, maybe you are a little softer in your approach and how hard you squeeze every client.

Someone has to pay the graft and JZ was obviously not playing along. Might as well try and extort someone else. It seems that a reasonably simple solution would be a lifetime license ban with conviction for extortion as a tow-truck driver. When your entire livelihood is at stake, maybe you are a little softer in your approach and how hard you squeeze every client.
I use to own an autoshop for a few yrs, you can stay busy if you're willing to pay up front a shilling or 2

Back
Top Bottom