Tool Time - What's in your box? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tool Time - What's in your box?

Easy one that most don't keep in their kit:
10washers__50349.1589874345.jpg

IMG_0043.jpgAnother easy one. Three different versions I've made for different bikes.

A complicated way to replicate a kickstand???

Got these out of a "grampa died" load at the Restore. I have no clue what they are for. They look medical but have some rust. The name Rand-Parker is stamped in it, but nothing showed up in a quick google. They've been a handy set of long nosed pliers at times. If you know what they are please chime in.IMG_0059.jpg

Not used often for obvious reasons and we probably all have at least one but this one is a little cooler than most. Who can spot the improvement?

20221113-142803.jpg

20221113-142823.jpg

Thinking that knurled wheel has something to do with it.....

Got these out of a "grampa died" load at the Restore. I have no clue what they are for. They look medical but have some rust. The name Rand-Parker is stamped in it, but nothing showed up in a quick google. They've been a handy set of long nosed pliers at times. If you know what they are please chime in.View attachment 58440
They are transfer forceps.

Very Good! And those are what exactly??
Surgeons use them. I'm not a surgeon so I can't tell you which tasks are best solved with them.

The Googler says they use them to organize tools on a sterile tray without contaminating the sterile instruments.

Not used often for obvious reasons and we probably all have at least one but this one is a little cooler than most. Who can spot the improvement?

20221113-142803.jpg

20221113-142823.jpg
2 speed (early Powerglide)

I cut off the spec plate as that would make it too easy.

20221113-092306.jpg
Chain / cable hoist? (that was easy -- I make the rolling gear for these!)
1668540729000.png

Chain / cable hoist? (that was easy -- I make the rolling gear for these!)
View attachment 58448
Sort of. A normal one would actually be better for purposes. This is an air balancer. Adjust pressure in drum to cancel gravity and make objects float and easy to move. Can cancel out up to 475 lbs. Would normally be used for something like a heavy tool or fixture on an assembly line.

Back
Top Bottom