To be masked or not to be masked | Page 37 | GTAMotorcycle.com

To be masked or not to be masked

I was referring to the fellow in the article.
As for your ringing any time after 50 is fair game.....

Quote "The article basically acknowledges that there are inherent risks in medicine."

Interesting: to reiterate anything not natural you put in your body is a toxin and that every expert is basically guessing when they create these things, and it is not until much later, after years of study do you know the true reality of the situation.

As far as our health system being overtaxed, maybe our all intelligent government and experts should of spent the money they handed out (after locking us all down and destroying the economy) on improving the health care system right at the beginning.
I'm sure the population wouldn't of disagreed that it needed a complete overhaul.
Money government borrowed then at 0% interest rates would of gone a long way for the benefit of the future of our healthcare system and help the courageous people that run the front line of it.
Allowing expansion to handle the increase in required capacity.
Then it wouldn't of been on verge of collapse now.

But hindsight and Monday morning quarterbacking is too little, too late.
At the new interest rates and the woke world that doesn't want to utilize our resources; were screwed.
So its up to the individual to get healthy, eat healthy and watch out for themselves and don't count on the health care system cause its broken and has no chance of being fixed any time soon.

A quote i came across

"If i don't make it alive, it's a hell of a good day to die"

(not trying to upset anyone, take it for what it is, my view only, be it right or wrong)

Have you ever had alcohol?

Anyways, remind me again about average life expectancy before modern medicine.

Qutoe "After that line it's hard to take you seriously."
Why do you think they call it research and development??
It should be called educated guessing.

Guessing, educated by a few hundred years of hard science. It's not like they're throwing darts at a dartboard here.

By that logic landing a man on the moon was the result of a lucky guess. That's not my world view, but you're entitled to your own opinion.

I don’t think that mandates are coming back.

Should they? Depends on the side of the table you’re on.

Our healthcare system is on the brink of collapse…again. This is what will be used for as justification for any mandates coming up.

Freedom Convoy 2.0 is coming. They’ll need something to protest.
Agree on the above. When they triage your close relatives out of the system and let them die in a tent in the parking lot attitudes could change. Or have we raised a generation of sociopaths?

Agree on the above. When they triage your close relatives out of the system and let them die in a tent in the parking lot attitudes could change. Or have we raised a generation of sociopaths?
It won’t matter. If my relatives are sick and dying there will be a large push still against any mandates.

This pushback won’t be from one or two people, but society as a whole.

Also, those that will be the strongest against mandates most likely won’t give a poo against anyone.

I don’t want mandates to return, but if they do I’ll do my part to help. And at the very least WFH will continue a few months longer.

you can't possibly think that they know the results and can calculate every possibility before they landed on the moon or came up with the vaccine.
therefore they put the time and effort in to research all probabilities and possible outcomes, with their super computers.
then they made their best educated guess at the course of action to proceed with.
and yes it is a guess cause unless you are all knowing and all mighty, there is no 100% surety in this world that i know of
it is a probability game and the moon landing could of gone totally different in a second, thank goodness it did not although a lot of people don't believe they ever landed on the moon (conspiracy theory)
and the vaccine might turn out to be more detrimental to future generations than we know now (not saying it is going to be, but there is a small probability that the "experts" overlooked in their research and development.
Either way, i had my shots and don't want anymore. Let nature take its course now.
I would much prefer government start spending more money on health system via technology and automation, as well as better compensation for the people that work the front lines.
Perhaps get some competent managers to make the system more efficient and streamlined and less waste of the budget they are given to work with. (warehouse full of product that is out of date)

My opinion, is that many people are so far removed now-a-days that seeing, hearing, or reading about mass death raises almost no concern(s).
It is only when, as a society that we ourselves are in a position to actually have to deal with these deaths (bodies) that attitudes will drastically change. I'm sure with many, even relatives are just pictures and posts on FB with no real connection. We are all strangers it seems..

"During the final weeks of World War II, the American army discovered multiple atrocity sites and mass graves containing the dead bodies of Jews, slave laborers, POWs and other victims of Nazi genocide and mass murder. Instead of simply reburying these victims, American Military Government carried out a series of highly ritualized “forced confrontations” towards German civilians centered on the dead bodies themselves. The Americans forced nearby German townspeople to witness the atrocity site, disinter the bodies, place them in coffins, parade these bodies through the town and lay them to rest in town cemeteries. At the conclusion of the ceremony in the cemetery in the presence of dead bodies, the Americans accused the assembled German civilians and Germany as whole of collective guilt for the crimes of the Nazi regime."

Basically the towns people all knew that mass murder was taking place, only when it impacted them directly did they realize that their complicity was a pinnacle part of this terrible crime.

Source:
Forced Confrontation
The Politics of Dead Bodies in Germany at the End of World War II
CHRISTOPHER E. MAURIELLO

since this thread has gone sideways, many Germans did not share the beliefs of the ruling party , the Nazis. However not unlike the current Taliban or Putin having an opposing position was/is a fatal position. Wonder why about 15 mins after the Nazi surrender, they were all gone? All just Germans , no more nazis.

you can't possibly think that they know the results and can calculate every possibility before they landed on the moon or came up with the vaccine.
therefore they put the time and effort in to research all probabilities and possible outcomes, with their super computers.

You do realize that the phone in your hand blows away any of the computers they used to plan the moon landing, right?

hqdefault.jpg

many Germans did not share the beliefs of the ruling party

My old KTM dealer who grew up in Cologne during the war said most Germans kept their mouths shut, their head down, then spent inordinate amounts of time during the war trying to find food.

In fact the early launches were calculated completely by hand.

Hence the slide rule pic. Only a handful of the engineers actually got to use the computer. And then it was put the card stack in, start the program, and get the answer when you come in the next morning.

At a point , Apollo 13? They were doing timing and calculation in space on a mechanical wristwatch . Omega I think .

My mom grew up quite near the German low risk POW camp in LongBranch , apparently really nice guys that had zero interest in going back to war . Mechanics and machinists , many returned to Canada shortly after surrender.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom