TMP Track day June 9th???? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Track day June 9th????

I'll check the weather at 6am tomorrow.... if its bad i'll go to work, if not i'll call in sick :p

the % just jumped from 40 to 70..... and the 2pm sunshine turned into severe thunder. hopefully it clears!

crap, just checked it again. went from 1mm to 10-15mm of rain

According to CityTV this morning there are showers coming late morning and will stop by 2. Thats TO so TMP will likely be a couple hours ahead seeing as the weather is coming west to east. I will be getting there at noonish so hopefully it will be done as the DUC is on slicks. I do have a FZR on DOTs that could be a good lowside victim :D

AJ (Golo) got taken out from behind BIG TIME at the hay bale chicane. Rider over-braked and cartwheeled into AJ in front of him. No idea of extend of injuries yet. They both were able to get up afterwards after a few minutes but AJ face planted so he landed on his wrists. Bikes are seriously messed up. AJ to hospital.

It sprinkled for 3 minutes then dried up 4 minutes later and was super hot and sunny with a small bit of cloud cover for a break once in a while. extremely small turnout. So there were only 2 goups. DAMN am I tired...plenty of track time.

Dammit! Glad you had a blast though..... last time I trust the weatherman :(

It sprinkled for 3 minutes then dried up 4 minutes later and was super hot and sunny with a small bit of cloud cover for a break once in a while. extremely small turnout. So there were only 2 goups. DAMN am I tired...plenty of track time.

Yea, was a perfect day.

AJ (Golo) got taken out from behind BIG TIME at the hay bale chicane. Rider over-braked and cartwheeled into AJ in front of him. No idea of extend of injuries yet. They both were able to get up afterwards after a few minutes but AJ face planted so he landed on his wrists. Bikes are seriously messed up. AJ to hospital.
:-( yea the only downside to the day.
GWS guys

Thx for the holla dude. For those who were there sorry for delaying ur day. Ya cola, both Karim and I (I think that'a how u spell his name) were at the hospital. just got home, but Karim is in Hamilton Hospital getting a little surgery done on his elbow tonight. (Hope it goes well dude if ur reading and u heal quick)

I had a CT scan done cause i couldn't remember a thing from getting on the front straight right through to sitting in the paramedics truck (approx a half hour). That turned out to be ok. X-ray on back, shoulder and collar bone all turned up ok (whew, but shoulders and ribs still hurt like hell from getting banged up). Ultimate damage was broken left baby finger and right hand. They couldn't cast the right hand due to swelling, so I gotta go back this weekend to get it set and casted. I should still be able to get back on the track by end of Aug :D

From what I've been told, it was a pretty spectacular incident and I was a blubbering fool a bit when i was blacked out *LOL*. Thx to u and all the other guys/gals that helped out! Never ceases to amaze me how awesome everyone in this community is. Looks like it's just running trackdays for me at the track for the next couple of months :) I think I'll get the most out of this prescription of perks I got though :D

AJ

Glad that it's not as serious as it initially appeared when I came up on it. I was on the front straight behind your buddy when his arm went up. I couldn't figure out what was wrong but had to get on the binders real hard because suddenly there were 2 bikes in the chicane on the ground. I didn't know which way to go at first due to the debris. I checked with Fawaz and he was going to safeguard your stuff. We put most things in your van and I told him where your keys were.
Get well soon, both of you. We weren't waiting long at all. You guys were more important.
Besides that, the day ran really well. No other incidents and all was smooth. Great day Fawaz and crew.

Vids or it didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom