TMP Track day June 9th???? | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Track day June 9th????

spazio10

Hey guys anyone know if there is going to be any track session (day or evening) on the Thursday before SOAR round 2??? if there is, do you know if it will be configured for the 2nd round in reverse direction???

Hey guys anyone know if there is going to be any track session (day or evening) on the Thursday before SOAR round 2??? if there is, do you know if it will be configured for the 2nd round in reverse direction???

yes, it will be

Wait, what?

I was thinking of going to TMP on the 9th for the trackday.
It's going to be in reverse direction??

yep, the Fawaz man and i talked about it yesturday. I will have the track set up exactly as it will be for the SOAR round. If you havnt run the track counterclockwise you havent lived. Even though half front straight is taken away with a second gear chicane lap times are a second apart. Meaning the rest of the track flows way better and is ultimately faster.

If you havnt run the track counterclockwise you havent lived.

I agree, and I've never done it!

It just makes so much more sense CCW. Too bad they put a concrete wall at the 'end' of the straight, corner 1 could be awesome coming to it at speed.

Evening you say! I might be able to do the evening. Who's running that?

Awesome! i haven't raced it counterclockwise yet so ill need the extra practice. God i hope i don't go through the hay bales hahaha we all know you don't live that one down :)

Anyone from KW going over? I wont have my trailer assembled in time, and wont rent unless I have to.

This will be my first time at TMP. Anyone have a link to the track map that will be run. Oddly enough, I can't find it on their website.

I'll like to see the track layout but also like to see where might be a good area to set up my pit.

Back
Top Bottom