TMP Track day June 9th???? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Track day June 9th????

2lsfzev.jpg

Lots of spots to pit along the first straight wall... only thing that would make it better or worse is how far you are from the washroom lol
What this image is not showing is the hay bales that will be used when the track is in the reverse direction.

Is Racer5 running? Are they going to be joined with the green/novice group?

I'll see if the thunder-showers warning clears by tomorrow and then register.... the early registration ends Monday @ 5pm (FYI)

Pit in is at the far end of the wall where the timing shack is. Pit out is where the normal pit in would be. Thats for SOAR anyway. I am not sure if RACER 5 will run it the same or use the normal pit out as pit in. That would be a little dicey as you would have crossed traffic coming off and on the track and the potential for a collision much higher.

I'll see if the thunder-showers warning clears by tomorrow and then register.... the early registration ends Monday @ 5pm (FYI)

Same here. No sense in coming if it's going to rain (for me anyways).

I might skip on the pre-reg just to insure i'm not throwing my money out if it rains.

Same here. No sense in coming if it's going to rain (for me anyways).

I might skip on the pre-reg just to insure i'm not throwing my money out if it rains.

I took that chance once before and only got 1 session in the morning and 1 in the afternoon... it was pretty bad that day. I'd rather pay the extra $30-$40 to ensure I get at least the afternoon.

But the hourly forecast is getting worse and worse.....

I bought rain tires just for this reason. :) they have saved several trackdays so far. Lots of track time when that happens. Sometimes more than on a dry day. I just need another set of wheels to make it easier. I spoon my own tires on if it is a full rain day. Just takes a bit more time and I have to make sure it won't dry up or I'm screwed. Too much work to change over twice in one day.
Riding in the wet is a ball. Just remember to lift your knee up a bit where the puddles are. Gets kinda messy.

That's IF it rains. Also, IF it rains then the expected combination of 1mm accumulation and the thunderstorm format together, means that it should pass quickly so you will be able to choose to wait it out. Also, there won't be much if any puddling just dampness on the road. It also looks like the storm front will not carry through any cool air with it so the dampness should evaporate relatively quickly afterwards.

yeah baby! however tmp tomorrow does look tempting also. however i'd be shot

Save yourself for 'bogie. Me and Adawar are shooting up Sunday afternoon for a couple.

talked to Cindy, she told me just to show up tomorrow. Lots of room I guess

Back
Top Bottom