These Conservatives | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

These Conservatives

A report put out by Skippy's at his whim and beckon on-demand police force and the conveniently "not redacted" bullet points are all LIbEral tropes blaming the right wing. Why am I not surprised.

Skippy appoints the commissionaire of the RCMP. The commissionaire sets the stage for his underlings. Obey or get transferred to Moose Factory.

Skippy appoints the cabinet ministers. The cabinet ministers appoint the board of directors of the CRTC.

Two degrees of separation.

Bleeping CBC propaganda machine. "will he support measures that the government says would only affect the very richest Canadians?". Media should be debunking that tripe not repeating it. It isn't hard and will show how far from reality that talking point is.
I disagree. The CBC correspondent said: "Instead, the government is expected to table a stand-alone bill to update the tax system so the wealthiest Canadians and businesses pay taxes on a greater share of their profits." There was no quote from the government, just an assumption that they spoke truth. I guess that means when they say this will only affect the wealthiest 0.1%, that you're richer than you think.
Perhaps people should write in and note the editing error?

Bleeping CBC propaganda machine. "will he support measures that the government says would only affect the very richest Canadians?". Media should be debunking that tripe not repeating it. It isn't hard and will show how far from reality that talking point is.
CBC is in a in a conundrum. Under Liberal govt, their life continues status quo - everyone stays fat and life continues as it has for the last 10 years.

Under PCs, the CBC will see massive defunding - preserving their perceived jewels in TV and Radio news will require addressing perceptions of Liberal bias.

CBC has had difficulty balancing editorial independence with political pandering for decades. PCs will require they do better - if they can’t maintain public trust, they can’t expect funding support.

That’s hard work the CBC is not used to.

I disagree. The CBC correspondent said: "Instead, the government is expected to table a stand-alone bill to update the tax system so the wealthiest Canadians and businesses pay taxes on a greater share of their profits." There was no quote from the government, just an assumption that they spoke truth. I guess that means when they say this will only affect the wealthiest 0.1%, that you're richer than you think.
Perhaps people should write in and note the editing error?
There lies the bias…

The CBC correspondent said: "Instead, the government is expected to table a stand-alone bill to update the tax system so the wealthiest Canadians and businesses pay taxes on a greater share of their profits."

The reason the Liberals broke the CG out of the budget is not at all for that reason, that’s the Liberal’s spin parroted by the CBC as expected.

The real reason Liberals broke out the bill was to make it politically thorny for the PCs to vote against the tax.

images

Back
Top Bottom