Love how the video shows him futzing with the turn signal switch but doesn't show the turn signal in frame. So Andy Kaufman. Just the kind of frustration I needed on a Sunday morning.
These are great little bikes.
They where designed and built in China but I was impressed with the quality.
NOT a SPORT BIKE so cheap insurance.
I owned one and it is in the top 5 of my favourite rides.
I did 3 5000+km trips on mine.
Not fast as a JAP bike with R in it's name but will get you there all day at 100 to 110 kph.
The only issue is the North American version has a 14 tooth countershaft sprocket instead of the 15 tooth.
This is easily changed and rectifies the speedo inaccuracy issue and makes first gear usable.
I guess that they thought we are all fat ***** in North America.
The dealer in Edmonton had 40 of them in 2017 and sold for $2999.00 TAX INCLUDED vs regular price of $5000.00+
It is listed on Market Place in 5 locations and when the snow falls it may get cheaper.
Used - Good
03 SV1000 great bike, very fast and lots of power.
No mechanical issues, has a dent on right side of tank. It currently has a matte black wrap and is silver underneath.
70k kms
Lots of upgrades
Power commander
Akrapovic exhaust LP2 clutch and brake levers
LSL triple clamp
CORE brake lines
EBC brakes
Will probably need tires for safety
Asking $2500 Try your trades
There`s a `16 at GP Bikes, no bags, Arrow exhaust, Corbin seat with 54K on the clock. Asking $7995. I don`t know what updates they had over the model years, `prolly not a lot. I`d grab the `10 in the ad you linked.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.