The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread


These are great little bikes.
They where designed and built in China but I was impressed with the quality.
NOT a SPORT BIKE so cheap insurance.
I owned one and it is in the top 5 of my favourite rides.
I did 3 5000+km trips on mine.
Not fast as a JAP bike with R in it's name but will get you there all day at 100 to 110 kph.
The only issue is the North American version has a 14 tooth countershaft sprocket instead of the 15 tooth.
This is easily changed and rectifies the speedo inaccuracy issue and makes first gear usable.
I guess that they thought we are all fat ***** in North America.
The dealer in Edmonton had 40 of them in 2017 and sold for $2999.00 TAX INCLUDED vs regular price of $5000.00+
It is listed on Market Place in 5 locations and when the snow falls it may get cheaper.
 
Not that I recommend anyone buy a Royal Enfield, but if you have to...


It makes sense when you look at all of the good work done on the bike by a forum member
 

2003 Suzuki SV1000​

CA$2,500
Listed 4 days ago in Tay, ON

Condition

Used - Good
03 SV1000 great bike, very fast and lots of power.
No mechanical issues, has a dent on right side of tank. It currently has a matte black wrap and is silver underneath.
70k kms
Lots of upgrades
Power commander
Akrapovic exhaust LP2 clutch and brake levers
LSL triple clamp
CORE brake lines
EBC brakes
Will probably need tires for safety
Asking $2500 Try your trades

825267253_1990406281790464_3441074511091013172_n.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom