The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 327 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I recognize the background, it's the library at the York campus of Seneca College haha

Hm… let’s see… open ad, view other listings:

Jewelry, watches, and other easily stolen small electronics for sale.
Already has a Honda shadow? Also for sale.
Homeless and needs cheap rent.
Those selfies.

It gets really hard not to make assumptions based on that.

Plus London, and an extra crappy part of London at that. It's like a caricature of shadiness

Those selfies.

dont want to jump to conclusions but...

' Working in good condition but I lack the magnetic charger so I am trying to obtain one if you wanna test you need to make sure I've gotten one or bring your own. To test but it works just fine I bought it. And. Lost. The. Charger. '

$100 says he won't know the password if you do get it turned on.

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

dont want to jump to conclusions but...

' Working in good condition but I lack the magnetic charger so I am trying to obtain one if you wanna test you need to make sure I've gotten one or bring your own. To test but it works just fine I bought it. And. Lost. The. Charger. '

$100 says he won't know the password if you do get it turned on.

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
I used to deal with situations like this in my old line of work. The fella is on ODSP which means he's unable to work due to a mental or physical disability. Considering he claims to ride motorcycles and has difficulty writing cohesive Kijiji ads... more than likely a mental disability.

I'd leave it be.

I used to deal with situations like this in my old line of work. The fella is on ODSP which means he's unable to work due to a mental or physical disability. Considering he claims to ride motorcycles and has difficulty writing cohesive Kijiji ads... more than likely a mental disability.

I'd leave it be.

Or a “recovering” addict. In quotes based on evidence already presented.

Those selfies.

Spell check obviously wasn't working....

Go, buy that one, bring it back here, test drive it, if you hate it sell it for GTA prices and make money on the whole ordeal.
If I knew my wife wouldn't chop off my remaining nut with this plan...I'd be all over it.

However...I prefer to not risk the remaining one.

Back
Top Bottom