The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 325 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

A grand.

Doesn't run. States it needs carb work.

7772cfc2aca7a0630a7a010183fb465c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

2019 Vespa 150 scooter for $1555. If was a real ad sweet deal. Already offered to buy it but no response

1650733268558.jpeg

A grand.

Doesn't run. States it needs carb work.

7772cfc2aca7a0630a7a010183fb465c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
What a sexy beast, I had a poster of that bike on my bedroom wall back in the 90s. I actually saw one today, had an aftermarket exhaust and sounded glorious. That thing MOVED when the light turned green.

What a sexy beast, I had a poster of that bike on my bedroom wall back in the 90s. I actually saw one today, had an aftermarket exhaust and sounded glorious. That thing MOVED when the light turned green.
ZX-11D so far is still my favourite bike out of the ones I've owned. It's "just" another I4 but it did have a sound

These are seriously classified as sport touring bikes? That has clip ons as low as a supersport. Have fun touring with that. I'd be done in an hour.

Edit: Oh, that's just the Kijiji category they put it in.

I owned one of these briefly. I say briefly as I had to sell it or I would have ended up dead in a ditch somewhere. Talk about a fast bike. Yikes.

That said, it was more comfortable than you think - although I had stock bars. There was just no real aftermarket touring accessories for it as it was never designed to be a sports tourer. It’s a get from point A to point B (in a straight line) as quickly as possible.

Super fun...and super scary.

Reasonable, compared to most ads at least...so I read it and then understood the low price, poor guy

I thought this was a good deal when I saw it before as well. But now it's been a month and over 3000 visits, so something must be up. Either that, or it's long gone and they never bothered to delete the ad.

2008 Vstrom 650 $2000 out of QC

s-l640.webp

If 550 people viewed $2000 bike and it's still available after 10 days - it's a hard pass for me. Miracles don't happen on Kijij. Well priced bikes sell within hours.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom