The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 328 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

s-l640.jpg

if i were evah gonna own a harley that might be it. (y)
you'd likely get a good buck for the cb500x just now

Youv'e been wanting to scratch that itch for a while ...that's a good un.
Hahaha yes...yes I have.

Not sure what it is about the Sportster in particular that has my eye. If I could justify it I would snap it up (if it's real for that price), ride it for a month or so and I'm sure I can sell it without any loss in the GTA.

Someone else go buy it.

2 emails sent me me me mine mine mine !!!
Yeah, i saw it about 9 minutes after it was posted. i have not got a reply yet.

EDIT: and now it's gone. Problem with emails instead of phone calls is people usually open the first email they see, rather than scrolling down to the first one they received. It's like a call in contest on a radio show where the 24th caller wins the prize. OH WELL!

Last edited:
Seems reasonable to me if you want to go to Timmins for a bike...

Way better priced than anything in the GTA.
Oh Thank God it's gone! I just went to email the seller and inquire about it...

Yes I quoted myself.

Is it even possible to find a reasonably priced cb650r or xsr700?
Feels like its the best time to sell my 300cc but on the other hand, finding an upgrade is harder 🙃

Every motorcyclist should own a Harley at SOME point... that way when you get called out for bitchin' about how bad they are....
I owned a FLH-TC, a full dresser Road King, for about 4 months. That was enough.

... I am considering doing it again... I'm a slow learner
Fat Bob for 6 months. Not sure what I was thinking. Friend lent me his FJR to set me right.😉

$500 bike for $1500

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
They're pretty collectable. And in terms of practicality, they hold up well compared to any modern dual sport. People just see "air cooled!?" "conventional forks!?" thinking that people in the 80's were just putting around where everyone these days is badass.

I rode a '78 XT500 all over BC a few summers ago. Could cruise on the highway for 8 hours, and then I'm on the trail on a 300lb 500cc bike that out-torques all modern dual sports.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom