The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 234 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

It was correct in the specs, must have been a typo in the title. Still a good deal. Most people are asking over 4k for a 300 right now.

Seeing a 500 for 2550 did get me to click it though

84 gpz 550 40,000kms daily rider last 4 years
ride and wrench project?
I would check the engine with a compression test before making any offer
1000$ b/o posted 5 hours ago

edit - hawkeye has me taking another look at this

looks like a little orange/red stain on bottom of gas tank towards the front - may be fuel seeping?
If a bikes gas tank is rusty inside its a deal breaker for me - too bad..

Last edited:
this is interesting 14 ninja 300 2300$ $2300 frim Kawasaki Ninja 300 3200km | Sport Bikes | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji

but...
slightly tweaked fork tubes can be straightened if need be
body work looks untouched
maybe just needs the triples tension released ?
check the rim for dents?

whats your take on this?
Left fork leg reflector was molested by something. Some scratches on right side of body (in the black and green along the front edge of the main fairing). Looks suspiciously like it could be damage caused by the front wheel. Something is going on with the seat (not clipped down or frame bent?) Stupid short ahole muffler.

I would pass, it looks like it took a hard hit in the front but it could be worth a look for somebody. It is a pretty bike, but if I am right about the damage, grossly overpriced.

And it's gone...lol shouldn't have posted it, which one of you bought it?

I thought about it and figured for the price and cheap insurance I was going to buy it to maintain a policy until I was able to ride again then flip it, called down they said someone was looking at it and to call back later...ad got taken down within 20 minutes

this is interesting 14 ninja 300 2300$ $2300 frim Kawasaki Ninja 300 3200km | Sport Bikes | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji

but...
slightly tweaked fork tubes can be straightened if need be
body work looks untouched
maybe just needs the triples tension released ?
check the rim for dents/runout?

whats your take on this?

Didnt take a close look at it but its also missing the front fender and the windshield, that in addition to the fork legs makes me suspicious, the seller also seems shady, insisting on it being a perfect bike, new, shiny, nothing wrong, works fine...oh the forks are bent.

#edit brampton bike, hard pass.

Didnt take a close look at it but its also missing the front fender and the windshield, that in addition to the fork legs makes me suspicious, the seller also seems shady, insisting on it being a perfect bike, new, shiny, nothing wrong, works fine...oh the forks are bent.

#edit brampton bike, hard pass.

I was wondering about the windshield and I convinced myself that the black piece of plastic was all that was supposed to be there. If you say there is more, I'll believe you.

Hes just missing the fairing pieces that go under the seat(along with all the other stuff people have mentioned.) I think the seat is fine though. Curious as to what happened to the windscreen, perhaps it broke and he just never got another one

Hes just missing the fairing pieces that go under the seat(along with all the other stuff people have mentioned.) I think the seat is fine though. Curious as to what happened to the windscreen, perhaps it broke and he just never got another one

Did the kid hit the curb and go over the bars breaking windshield?

Left fork leg reflector was molested by something. Some scratches on right side of body (in the black and green along the front edge of the main fairing). Looks suspiciously like it could be damage caused by the front wheel. Something is going on with the seat (not clipped down or frame bent?) Stupid short ahole muffler.

I would pass, it looks like it took a hard hit in the front but it could be worth a look for somebody. It is a pretty bike, but if I am right about the damage, grossly overpriced.
I'd pass - there's a lot more than $300 going into this bike to make it back to the road. Forks are at least $500 used, $50 for a windshield, $100 for a fender, $150 for muffler, plus there are a few fairing bits that are missing under the seat in the picture. The fart can they installed will take that little motor out of tune, it was probably a $30 China Express fix for a crashed OE can.

I'd treat this as a parts bike, $1000 might make sense, but not if $2300 if you have to spend $1000+ on parts and 2 days sourcing/fixing, and take the risk the frame isn't torqued.

And it's gone...lol shouldn't have posted it, which one of you bought it?

I thought about it and figured for the price and cheap insurance I was going to buy it to maintain a policy until I was able to ride again then flip it, called down they said someone was looking at it and to call back later...ad got taken down within 20 minutes

Oh no, someone snatched the bike I wanted to buy!!! How did that bas...d find out about the bike?... I posted kijiji link on motorcycle forum with 420,000 views...

Rule #1 - post only bikes that you have zero interest in

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Oh no, someone snatched the bike I wanted to buy!!! How did that bas...d find out about the bike?... I posted kijiji link on motorcycle forum with 420,000 views...

Rule #1 - post only bikes that you have zero interest in

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
lol right?

I posted it because I didn't have any interest at that moment and thought it would be a good deal for someone's kid or whoever starting off. Thought about it for the reason I mentioned and wasn't surprised when I called. I'm not heartbroken over it

Back
Top Bottom