The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 235 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Am I reading this wrong, am I dumb? Or is this actually a bit too good to be true?
That looks a lot of too good to be true yeah... Someone speaking French reach out? A 2 year old S1000R with less than 5k on the odo for $4500 is bananas!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Too good to be true, one picture, no clue what the other side looks like

French only ad in ontario is odd

Wheel stand for $80 and motorcycle atv lift for $100. Lift looks like Harbout Frieght model and princess has their stand on for $50 right now.

If anybody wants, am selling the Pirelli STR tires of the Tenere, I could possibly let them go for less, I think it's over $400 for the set on F9. I just switched to Dunlop Trailmax 's for a long trip and to try them out

1234 ,..thanks. I'd love to have a lift. :unsure: is that one any good...can one person operate?
•••••
Came across for those looking at 80-20 and 50-50 tires. Looks like Scouts still the mileage champ.
I had them on the Vstrom on our ride out west in 2015 and they still passed safety when I sold the bike some 12k km later.
I use Mitas E07 on the KLR as they are better on pavement and in the wet in Australia but when I switch out the CB500x might try for Scouts and get two years riding. I don't ride agressively or in the wet very often and the bike has good ABS. Rather have the longevity. Some have reported 20,000 miles from a rear K60.
Will also give me some stability on gravel - the road tires are too squirmy off pavement but I have a brand new front thanks to a stray roofing nail.

1234 ,..thanks. I'd love to have a lift. :unsure: is that one any good...can one person operate?
•••••
Came across for those looking at 80-20 and 50-50 tires. Looks like Scouts still the mileage champ.
I had them on the Vstrom on our ride out west in 2015 and they still passed safety when I sold the bike some 12k km later.
I use Mitas E07 on the KLR as they are better on pavement and in the wet in Australia but when I switch out the CB500x might try for Scouts and get two years riding. I don't ride agressively or in the wet very often and the bike has good ABS. Rather have the longevity. Some have reported 20,000 miles from a rear K60.
Will also give me some stability on gravel - the road tires are too squirmy off pavement but I have a brand new front thanks to a stray roofing nail.

They hail the Dunlop Trailmax Missions many times, I highly recommend them, just got a set and done over 2k, amazing tire. esp for the CB500X or V-Strom, both 2 bikes Dunlop used as test mules, and they are Made in USA. It's a 80/20 tire on the street, feels like my Michelin pilots, yet feels like a proper 50/50 off-road, and wear is over 10k+ kms.

Thanks - I'm set on the K60s as I am purely looking for wear longevity and know the tire from Vstrom and KLR - was good to know it is still distance king. They are noisy but I have a quiet helmet set up and they start off square anyways :D

There is a nice looking Cota 315 on kijiji right now for 3000
it is billed as "2001 Montesa Cota 315cc Dougie Lampkin edition trial bike"
but it is actually a model 315 that displaces 250cc
it's an HRC motor

Back
Top Bottom