The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 233 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Not sure what you were getting at but waste of money IMNSHO putting an expensive exhaust on a learner class bike. Don't know why you introduced the CB500x.

He'd be smarter to pull the exhaust and it would still sell near $5k
That looks to me like an AliExpress Akrapovic. They sell those pipes for $35 in China. (vs $1000 here). I guess Akrapovic has market sensitive pricing.

'13 Guzzi Stelvio 1200, 50k km, for $6750. I suspect there's some wiggle rim in the price.

Not sure what you were getting at but waste of money IMNSHO putting an expensive exhaust on a learner class bike. Don't know why you introduced the CB500x.

I think one of us is confusing a CBX, with a CB500X... Either way, the CB500X series (pre 2017) is a perfect example of a learner class bike from Honda that an aftermarket pipe makes a difference on. I'm not a loud pipe advocate by any means and don't like them, however when my mums Bernina sewing machine, and the Neighbours 6yr old kids electric hummer thingy sounds better, learner bike or not, it's a dull experience. Weight wise on learner bikes it makes a bigger difference, alongside ergos, and aesthetics, power being a bonus. The exhaust brought my CB500X to life, like it was on a respirator on the stock

This is not good, I keep finding shiny italian bikes on the internet at reasonable prices.

This is not good, I keep finding shiny italian bikes on the internet at reasonable prices.
Here's a pair that Ken of KMW has for sale.The 04 SS800 has 23k for $4000. The LEGENDARY 851 is $9000 with 25k. If you have to ask any more about the 851...well,just saying.
SApVxDS.jpg

VwYRwlh.jpg

I’d go for a Guzzi. I fellow I rode with a few years ago had a Norge, I spun it down the 507, nice tractor like pull. He also had zero dependability issues yet rode that thing like he stole it.

Did I miss a post ?
Did you or are you looking to get rid of the newly acquired FZ6?

Did I miss a post ?
Did you or are you looking to get rid of the newly acquired FZ6?

Just window shopping when im bored

Not a bike but bike gear.

This is a great deal on a great jacket with pants.
A little far. Windsor .

Unfortunately I am in between sizes of (M-L) Olympia gear.

1594867647879.png

Back
Top Bottom