The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 332 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

gpz550 needs a going over, nice project bike.

haha
looks like his firm price dropped - but the cond went from "won't need anything for a safety" to a list of problems...
someone lowball for this old girl, and leave the patina please.
EDIT- this guy has a nice little colllection of bikes on kijiji
this gpz is a nice looking old bike. 1650$

Last edited:
haha
looks like his firm price dropped - but the cond went from "won't need anything for a safety" to a list of problems...
someone lowball for this old girl, and leave the patina please.
EDIT- this guy has a nice little colllection of bikes on kijiji
this gpz is a nice looking old bike. 1650$

down to 1500$

Last edited:
not sure if this is reasonable. if I wanted cheap transport for the city / burbs...I could live with the raSH.
Price is fair, but they look like the original tires - I'd be replacing them asap.

down to 1500$
EDIT: gone
Still there, just reposted.

4 years ago I bought 1980 GS850 with original tires. Best part they passed safety as they looked great for 40 years old rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Those are the kind of safety guys we need more of. Bless them. These try hard 20 year old "mechanics" nit-picking over the colour temperature of your license plate bulb these days.

Last edited:
Those are the kind of safety guys we need more of. Bless them. These try hard 20 year old "mechanics" nit-picking over the colour temperature of your license plate bulb these days.
That would depend on whether you're buying or selling. 40 year old tires on a bike you're buying, knowing full well they're junk and you'll replace them asap is a lot different than selling that same bike to some unsuspecting schmo who thinks its safe to ride.
IMO, a licenced tech who would let 40 year old tires slide by is dangerous beyond words.

Last edited:
That would depend on whether you're buying or selling. 40 year old tires on a bike you're buying, knowing full well they're junk and you'll replace them asap is a lot different than selling that same bike to some unsuspecting schmo who thinks its safe to ride.
IMO, a licenced tech who would let 40 year old tires slide by is dangerous beyond words.

Yeah, I know. I definitely don't actually think 40 year old tires should pass a safety. Just being an idiot.

Just a comment about some of the absurd **** I've run into trying to have bikes safetied. I appreciate a reasonable person. Again, 40 year old tires, is far from reasonable. :)

I have near zero knowledge of bmw's. but I like this. I could see someone buying this for an extended road trip and then passing it on again afterwards.

looks comfy! 5 large cert.. what do you beemer keeners think? is it good, or a mechanical headache?

jeez..some folks want 5 large for their 300 ninja's...

Bought an old Hawk with old tires once....Rode it for a season or two....entertaining to say the least. Sold as is with the same tires. Told buyer to replace 'em before he got safety.

I have near zero knowledge of bmw's. but I like this. I could see someone buying this for an extended road trip and then passing it on again afterwards.

looks comfy! 5 large cert.. what do you beemer keeners think? is it good, or a mechanical headache?

jeez..some folks want 5 large for their 300 ninja's...

A couple extra bucks an you get a NOS 2011 version.

2017 harley davidson xl1200x $3900. Screams fake but maybe not.

1657370595025.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom