The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 330 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Why is the only picture of the bike a picture of a computer screen showing Williams RD when Moureen is selling an RZ? Sketchville.

EDIT:
She also has a VMax for 3500 and a dodge ram for 3500. Sketchiness confirmed.
The craziest thing is the 10 year old account! I assume it's hacked?

EDIT:

Honestly... i dont think it's a scam. Though i wouldn't send money sight unseen.

Google street view confirms that the dodge exists at an address within the associated postal code.. I think it may be the real deal on all bikes, and the dodge. I'm no dodge fan, but it looks like an okay truck!

Last edited:
The craziest thing is the 10 year old account! I assume it's hacked?

EDIT:

Honestly... i dont think it's a scam. Though i wouldn't send money sight unseen.

Google street view confirms that the dodge exists at an address within the associated postal code.. I think it may be the real deal on all bikes, and the dodge. I'm no dodge fan, but it looks like an okay truck!
Curbsider - I'd avoid.

Wondering that myself. Looks like super ugly air intakes on both sides.
Those are stock, they cover a pair valve thing, just styled to look like intakes if I remember correctly.

Those little Viragos are simple - vtwin, air cooled, single carb and TCI. Tough and dependable. Parts are dirt cheap and they run all day at 120kmh with a 200lb rider using 3l/100km. I did a 2500km run to Nipigon and back in 2016 on 20 gallons of of fuel.

Had one for a few years to teach the wife and kids.

Looking to buy a 300cc sports bike either Like a Honda cbr300r or Kawasaki ninja 300. If anyone has one that is like 2014 and older please let me know thank you been searching for a while for a good deal.

Curbsider - I'd avoid.
Curbsider selling a truck they clearly used to ride their KTM that they clearly use? Curbsider who has no idea how to write an ad?

Like, it's worth the $3000 bucks profit if someone actually bought that bike. The "RZ" could be bought for 3500 and sold for 6500 a week later if it looks at all similar to the one in the picture. The same could be said about the truck even, perhaps for a bit less.

Looking to buy a 300cc sports bike either Like a Honda cbr300r or Kawasaki ninja 300. If anyone has one that is like 2014 and older please let me know thank you been searching for a while for a good deal.

2011 CBR250 $1600. Not mint bent shift lever and broken mirror will trade.

1654788383428.jpeg

Always wondered if these would make good beginner track bikes?
As with all track bike threads, it's far cheaper to buy a bike that someone has already converted to a track bike than to do it yourself. Or were you thinking of using a street bike for double duty? I've ridden a cbr250 and have no love for it. Like most hondas, I found it rode like an appliance and didnt rev as much as I wanted. Fine for a commuter, not a bike I would own for fun.

As with all track bike threads, it's far cheaper to buy a bike that someone has already converted to a track bike than to do it yourself. Or were you thinking of using a street bike for double duty? I've ridden a cbr250 and have no love for it. Like most hondas, I found it rode like an appliance and didnt rev as much as I wanted. Fine for a commuter, not a bike I would own for fun.
always considering if my cousin thinks of selling my old bike I may snap it up for 1k or so. But he seems to enjoy it...except when we pull away on the highway. Outside of that he likes it.

Always wondered if these would make good beginner track bikes?

Racer5 uses CBR125s for their intro course and also have a fleet of CBR250s available for their endurance races, and they're great in that environment where everyone is on similar machinery. But the CBR250 and CBR300 singles were noticeably down on power compared to their direct competitors so they weren't as popular with track riders. As a result, you'll find a lot more track-ready R3s, KTM 390s and Ninja 300/400s. 300/400s are fairly common in the novice and intermediate trackday groups.

Back
Top Bottom