The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 305 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

only on kijiji.
run away or bring it to the track?

Great lightweight track bikes for places like grand bend that are basically for go karts. Could just buy the uvip to confirm it's in the guys name for peace of mind and you're set. Obviously will never see the road again but who cares.

OK, I don't get this, you go to MTO with ID and for $30.00 they give you a new ownership, it's no big deal. Unless you are not the owner.
Bingo. If they can't produce an ownership that's probably because there is a legal issue (either they don't own it, they tried to skip out on a lien, etc).

OK, I don't get this, you go to MTO with ID and for $30.00 they give you a new ownership, it's no big deal. Unless you are not the owner.

Cool... Guess I am way too used to the offroad only dirt bike track world where the half the people selling/buying their never plated bikes could give a **** about titles. Same applies for many track bikes. Ownership would show 4 owners ago on plenty of them. You are free to feel how you want about it lol.

2019 Royal enfield intercepted $6500 750 km

263293896_6805255839486366_6925006382939207887_n.jpg

2019 Royal enfield intercepted $6500 750 km

263293896_6805255839486366_6925006382939207887_n.jpg
7700km. Still seems a decent deal.

EDIT: I absolutely love that bike. But not sure it'd be the right one for my type of riding.

I like this bike, kind of the way I likke wild woman lol
im too old to start learning harley
always liked the simple sportster - even those older than this one. Ive never owned one.

on the other hand, wouldn't a fresh motor and tranny be h9ighly expensive?
needs a seat like a farm tractor

I do like. however thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't think richie had a bike. but the fonz rode a triumph, wink.
Actually the "Fonz" never rode any bike. He got pushed around by gaffers sitting on a bike bolted to a cart. (Watch the opening sequence when the Fonz rides by, BEHIND A BUSH, it is obvious he isn't riding.
Henry Winkler is afraid of motorcycles... nice guy, just doesn't like bikes.

Richie had a Triumph scrambler in a side movie, "Richie almost dies"

Back
Top Bottom