The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 248 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

He edited the title of the ad. Still says 2009 in the specs. Still, 2500 with full luggage isn't bad for either year.

But I am curious about what he means by "good riding condition". Maybe esthetically it isn't so nice up close?

yeah me too
only one pic of the left side
bad camera angle so it's hard to see
but I think there's some damage ?

still not bad for 2500

Not typical "for sale" ad, but kudos to this rider for all the mods to his Busa and for his determination to keep riding despite his life altering motorcycle crash

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

May not be the best deal but I think it's an excellent start to negotiations. Very cool bike and I don't see many Canadian models.

Please view this ad:

1987 TZR250/RZ/RD,

Price: $ 7,200

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
33999e286e4f6fa463d5cafb5f49ed09.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

^ yeah not sure if that's a good deal or not
but a nice clean example of a fairly rare to Canada bike

the ad details suck though
35 year old 2 stroke with 43,000 on the clock
yet all we see is that the tires and paint are good
and it "runs and drives"

seller is not a motorcycle person

Was gone when I checked it a couple of hours after it was posted.
Someone here?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

2008 Vulcan 500 $500 little rough cosmetically but cheap. If it wasn’t so far I would buy to fix and flip

View attachment 45401
Drives me crazy when people post pics of stuff they're trying to sell yet they don't even bother to use the rotate function before posting pics! I always figure that if they are that careless in composing their ad, they were probably the same with care & maintenance of their bike.

Drives me crazy when people post pics of stuff they're trying to sell yet they don't even bother to use the rotate function before posting pics! I always figure that if they are that careless in composing their ad, they were probably the same with care & maintenance of their bike.

I'll add to that: ads with no pictures that show the whole bike. It's a motorcycle, not an oil tanker; it's not that hard to fit it in the frame. I think at least half the ads I look at have this problem. If you can't be arsed to wheel it out of the garage to take a few decent snaps, I can't be arsed to look at it. The ones that are taken outside but still can't manage a side shot including both tires are the most puzzling. If there's something you're trying to hide, don't you think the buyer will notice before handing over the cash? I just don't get it...

Back
Top Bottom