The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 217 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Oh look, another camera genius on kijiji

Upside down and half the bike cut off as the listing pic. The only thing he was missing was a potato camera for the trifecta (his camera wasn't great but I have seen much worse).

Fully equipped 2004 FJ1300 $2400

:unsure:
Non abs model,
None of the fairings are original, and there was no black in 2004, silver and blue were the only colors
The mirrors are also not original

Last edited:
A Very interesting version of this motorcycle has just been posted up for sale on Kijiji.

$7k
‘07 Yamaha MT01
Ottawa
She’s pretty ?

Upside down and half the bike cut off as the listing pic. The only thing he was missing was a potato camera for the trifecta (his camera wasn't great but I have seen much worse).

or a screenshot/photo of the image on a phone.

Reactions: JTR
Not beautiful, but these first gen do look better in black imo. Either way, fun low-mileage bike for a good price.

This is why I don't like using the phone app to post items for sale.
Nothing like sitting in front of a monitor and keyboard.
It gives me the chance to preview the ad and make sure all pictures are proper etc.

Not beautiful, but these first gen do look better in black imo. Either way, fun low-mileage bike for a good price.
Those older multistrada's got so much better looking as the years went on, kinda reminds me of the Versys in how much better they improved the styling.

This is why I don't like using the phone app to post items for sale.
Nothing like sitting in front of a monitor and keyboard.
It gives me the chance to preview the ad and make sure all pictures are proper etc.
I'm ambidextrous and if I use my left hand to take photos (phone sideways so capture button at left hand) Kijiji and this forum always upload them upside down. Kijiji phone app won't let me rotate them either unlike desktop. Weirdly when I upload on GTAM and view the post on my phone they show up rightside up but on desktop and for everyone else they're upside down. Stoopid techie crap.

I'm ambidextrous and if I use my left hand to take photos (phone sideways so capture button at left hand) Kijiji and this forum always upload them upside down. Kijiji phone app won't let me rotate them either unlike desktop. Weirdly when I upload on GTAM and view the post on my phone they show up rightside up but on desktop and for everyone else they're upside down. Stoopid techie crap.

I can definitely rotate the photo in the kijiji app. Maybe you have an out of date version.

Last edited:
That's a good buy. Great upright SS.
It'll probably still need timing belts. No mention of when the valve service was done. Only $140 if you change them yourself.

Serious offers, no trades

Please view this ad:

2004 Kawasaki z1000 ready to go,

Price: $ 4,200

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
f050ad5b49f9984a1ab2d19a2a3ad4e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Serious offers, no trades

Please view this ad:

2011 klr 650 ready to go,

Price: $ 4,300

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
959d13a6dea8e0121f2159bdc3136969.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom