The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 219 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

mimico_polak

Site Supporter

JTR

I like the newer colour schemes....particularly their grey. But I do like the red, white and blue.
It doesn't look horrible, but I'm really partial to the repsol editions.

LePhillou

Site Supporter
Maybe I’ll get the R and X as I already have the F and Rebel 500 under my belt.
just get the neo-cafe cb650r, please upgrade for me to i can live an upgrade vicariously from the 500 series :p

boyoboy

Called offered to buy full asking price. He wants to have everybody who emailed left messages all come at once. Dick move.
I had a kdx 200 at one time and got a zillion calls as it was going cheap. only difference was I told everyone to show up at the same time and I would pull one of their names out of a hat. show up if you want.
4 guys showed up and one tried to offer me a bit more - I said NO, its going to the winner of the draw for stated price...he didn't win the draw...karma

regder

Site Supporter

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
^ wondering if the seller is internet challenged?
it's a Bandit 1250 and he's put 1250 in the price field?

also wondering if he bought those Givi V35's used?
if not it;s pretty dooshy to put BMW decals on them

MacDoc

Site Supporter
I bought and sold a couple of those ..lowest I could see is about $5k. Fun machine.

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
I bought and sold a couple of those ..lowest I could see is about $5k. Fun machine.
can those things be run out of the water to see if they're okay?
the engine part I'm comfortable checking out

but the jet drive I have no idea what to look for or if the boat needs to be in the water

Top Bottom