The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 194 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

And how many get/use the top level performance out of those top level components on the street? ....
Every time I ride,
and the performance never seems to go away no matter how much I use them ;)

... can't say the same for any bike I ever rode with 2 piston brake or less and crap suspension.

The radial Brembo brakes that were on my 09 Hypermotard 1100S made standard stuff feel like Flintstone equipment.
We have come a long way in a relatively short time. I let a friend try my 76 Yamaha ty175 at work a few years ago. The look on his face when he came around the corner and grabbed a handful of drum brake was awesome. Holy ****, Holy ****, Holy ****!

Macdood, what are you talking about?

2500/year aint exactly cheap especially when you consider you live in canada and dont put on a lot of miles.
It aint cheap, its a ******* rip off.
I bet per km ridden we pay by far and away the most for motorcycle insurance anywhere in the world (In Ontario). I bet it isnt even close either.

It aint cheap, its a ******* rip off.
I bet per km ridden we pay by far and away the most for motorcycle insurance anywhere in the world (In Ontario). I bet it isnt even close either.

Not sure how many of you here are recent immigrants, when my family moved here a few years back, my dad/mum were considered 0 experience drivers, even if they had 30yrs+ exp and both euro licenses, my dad was paying $6-8k/year for a dodge caravan, in his 40yrs living in Kenya, he didn't even pay that much total.

I can also confirm insurance in BC is even worse than here.

Not sure how many of you here are recent immigrants, when my family moved here a few years back, my dad/mum were considered 0 experience drivers, even if they had 30yrs+ exp and both euro licenses, my dad was paying $6-8k/year for a dodge caravan, in his 40yrs living in Kenya, he didn't even pay that much total.

I can also confirm insurance in BC is even worse than here.
Not an immigrant, Ive been driving claim and ticket free for 20 years

My new neighbour is from Montreal. His 1250 cc was about $1000 all in Quebec Ontario is $900. He said the the biggest difference will be the driver licence renewal. He has 2 speeding tickets so Quebec driver licence renewal is $350. If he didn’t have that Quebec would have been cheaper.

To all my whipped brothers:
"Better to beg forgiveness than ask for permission" - Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

haha 10 days posted !

been leaving a pic on the comp screen for the wife to find.

she offers me no sympathy.

its killing me too.
There are no practice rounds in life. We only go around once.

I don't need to ask permission.

b85794de92e97f9cb8c8c97c45c0262b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom