The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 196 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Good price? Always liked z1000. The Lil bro 750 looks nice too.

Please view this ad:

Kawasaki Z750 - Ready to Go!,

Price: $ 2,400

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Larger rear sprockets provide extra top end?

Who knew?

Reactions: AGS
at 3K it's a bit high, but I see you have wiggle room
not that many on kijiji this time of year
but some a bit newer with less km for comparable money
but I do like the looks of your bike and that you have mtce history to share
anything over 2,500 you should take it and run

Took $2500 today and walked briskly into the house. I think a totally fair price for both.

That Z750 is a nice bike. Good power decent seating position and not on the SS list for insurance. I got $1250 for the nasty looking one I had as a project. This one looks a lot better.

It's alright, a little high probably. Seen plenty 2500-3000. Mine with 4,000 more km and a year newer was $2100....

an '07 or newer would be worth a bit of a premium
last year for updates on the bike other than paint

fuelling improved
aero's improved
instrument cluster improved
4 piston front calipers
better seat (so they say, the other one must be bloody awful)

an '07 or newer would be worth a bit of a premium
last year for updates on the bike other than paint

fuelling improved
aero's improved
instrument cluster improved
4 piston front calipers

Yes indeed, the '07 is nice with the upgrades. Also has a better looking swingarm. When mine found me I couldn't resist despite knowing the upgrades next year model.

Reactions: J_F
I'm on the lookout for a Corbin for mine

I'm on the lookout for a Corbin for mine
I know a guy who’s got one for sale in Toronto but he wants $370. I think it has the passenger backrest attachment too. Too much for me. I don’t find the stock one overly bad and I actually see some people seeing the Corbin is pretty damn hard.

it's a good time of year to get your seat done locally
most auto upholstery shops do this, need to ask

take the pan off and bring it in, tell them what you want
let them work on it over the winter, cash job

likely a better outcome than a mail order seat that still sucks

I know a guy who’s got one for sale in Toronto but he wants $370. I think it has the passenger backrest attachment too. Too much for me. I don’t find the stock one overly bad and I actually see some people seeing the Corbin is pretty damn hard.

Is this the guy that had his bike posted on Kijiji pictured in an underground garage. I belive it was maroon color.

If so,
I messaged him and yes he did want more than I was willing to pay plus the stock seat in return.

I do think that it may be harder but its more of a different shape that distributed the weight of your arse better.
I had one on my first bike and I liked it.

Is this the guy that had his bike posted on Kijiji pictured in an underground garage. I belive it was maroon color.

If so,
I messaged him and yes he did want more than I was willing to pay plus the stock seat in return.

I do think that it may be harder but its more of a different shape that distributed the weight of your arse better.
I had one on my first bike and I liked it.

Not sure, maybe, I didn't see it on Kijiji though. Brand new the corbins are ridiculously expensive ($530 USD before shipping...) so I don't blame him for asking what he is, just not worth it to me.

I bought a used corbin for a different bike, (gladius) for 250.

It is better than the stock gladius, but not full retail price of 500 something USD better.

Even 250 CAD was hard to stomach... But I'm kind of cheap.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom