The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 177 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

The Bandit motors last well seen a few in the 150K range. Also kat 750 or Bandit 1200 GSXR1100 fit in nicely. Missed the brake lever. Also seeing the muffler looks hacked up. This just went to a $500 special.

I like the look of these, good deal if you want a sporty starter bike with a bit more oomph than a 250/300.

01 Kawasaki Ninja 500r,

Price: $ 1,200
Here's another really nice one, better than the last one actually.

>>>>> Ultra low kilometre Kawasaki Ninja >>>>> Ultra low kilometre Kawasaki Ninja <<<<< | Sport Bikes | City of Toronto | Kijiji

Price: $ 1,199

If I had the time and space I would be interested in this, if it can be negotiated down might be a good deal even as a piece of furniture if it can't be made roadworthy lol

Please view this ad:

1975 Moto Guzzi 850 T,

Price: $ 1,500

If I had the time and space I would be interested in this, if it can be negotiated down might be a good deal even as a piece of furniture if it can't be made roadworthy lol

Please view this ad:

1975 Moto Guzzi 850 T,

Price: $ 1,500
I dig it!

"T" series Guzzi's are great bikes. The LAPD used them till they couldn't get parts for them. The papal police still use them.
They have Bosch electrics, so they usually start and charge the battery, which is nice.
The switch gear leaves a little to be desired, but it is easy to swap on something newer, at least on the left side... the throttle side is, uhm, Italian weird.
They go and stop quite well and one of the best parts supported Italian bikes. Probably the cheapest to support of the Italian vintage bikes.
I have a '78 T3

...AND THIS ONE HAS A SIDE CAR. FOR $1500!

Yeah, I don't know about riding on a bike a year younger than me that's been sitting for over a decade, either . They are pretty bikes though, definitely work well as an art piece.

My most recent purchase is 4 years older than me, lol. But I think I might be crazy as I hit... um... very fast speeds on the ride back before it was safetied and then found out the front wheel was barely bolted on.

3 bikes for 2600

Grom itself is lower than most listings.

Please view this ad:

2014 Honda Grom & 1973 Honda CB350,

Price: $ 2,600

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3 bikes for 2600

Grom itself is lower than most listings.

Please view this ad:

2014 Honda Grom & 1973 Honda CB350,

Price: $ 2,600

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Paging @GVH
Agree this is probably just Grom money
The Chinese dirt bike and the CB are bonuses.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Price seems good for a low km sport tourer with a few nice goodies. I love the red.

Please view this ad:

2010 Honda VFR 1200F - 38,000 kms - Certified,

Price: $ 6,750

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I adore red Hondas :love:

$_59.JPG

If you fit the bike it's a long term sweet heart and that is nicely configured. Money well spent IMNSHO. Can't recal seeing factory cases.

I just can't figure out how they beat that thing with such a big ugly stick.
Does anyone really think the VFR1200's look good?

I really like the VFR 750's and 800's though, just not that.

Back
Top Bottom