The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 176 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Honestly a bike li
From the ad:
"The Zero can go up to 105 km/hr and up to 80 km on a charge. The battery can be fully charged in as little as 4 hrs for less than $1.00/ charge....
...Curb weight 277 lbs
Carry capacity 297 lbs"

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

A bike like this makes sense to me for my situation when I commuted back and forth from work. It's a 30km ride each way, if I can take the battery out and charge during the day I'd have more than enough. Outside of that I think it's a fairly limited use. Give me a 200km range and I'm on board.

Hell considering my other thread I wonder how much fun this thing is to kick around in the city.

EDIT: WTF I'm actually thinking of this for the cottage as there's Simcoe County Forest 10min away.

Last edited:
Honestly a bike li

A bike like this makes sense to me for my situation when I commuted back and forth from work. It's a 30km ride each way, if I can take the battery out and charge during the day I'd have more than enough. Outside of that I think it's a fairly limited use. Give me a 200km range and I'm on board.

Hell considering my other thread I wonder how much fun this thing is to kick around in the city.

EDIT: WTF I'm actually thinking of this for the cottage as there's Simcoe County Forest 10min away.
Your call but something like a klx250s, wr250r, xt250, or crf250l would make much more sense as a cottage bike. The zero is not a very good offroad bike, I've ridden one on both pavement and trails. It's very fun on pavement, the rougher the trail, the less fun it is. I suspect that typical offroad riding style will kill the range as well.
I also dont want my exploring to be limited by a battery, and plugs are hard to come by in the woods.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

1991 CB250 Night Hawk $450 asking. Emailed and got this pic. Says runs drives has ownership. Has plastic not seen in pic off for cleaning. Fork tubes not pitted or rusty. Who wants a cheap learner or easy cafe/scrambler project.

Vv3iTv0.gif

1991 CB250 Night Hawk $450 asking. Emailed and got this pic. Says runs drives has ownership. Has plastic not seen in pic off for cleaning. Fork tubes not pitted or rusty. Who wants a cheap learner or easy cafe/scrambler project.

Vv3iTv0.gif
and.... its gone....ad gone.

agree on the its a $300 bike. at that price it wouldn't be anymore risky than playing bingo lol. Dealer must want this gone....300.

that cbr300 is a good looking bike at a very reasonable price for a 2017. only 4 hours to sudbury lol

keep em coming gvh !

Last edited:
My find today, seems reasonable.

Please view this ad:

2014 HONDA CB500XA (ABS) RED,

Price: $ 4,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Reactions: J_F

Back
Top Bottom