The "Official" Watch Thread and all Things Horological

I was offered an Omega very similar to that one and a Rolex president same vintage . I didn’t buy it on the spot and his family told him he should hang on . I should run to an ATM , the offer was exceptional


Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
 
$50 Timex... It's a watch.
'Wore it every working day for most my entire 35.5 years in corrections...
It's been in hundreds of fights, been covered in pepper spray and been banged around like a $10 whore... It's scratched up and worn, 'been through gawd only knows how many wrist bands, but... I still wear it.

1L2XP60.jpeg
 
$50 Timex... It's a watch.
'Wore it every working day for most my entire 35.5 years in corrections...
It's been in hundreds of fights, been covered in pepper spray and been banged around like a $10 whore... It's scratched up and worn, 'been through gawd only knows how many wrist bands, but... I still wear it.

1L2XP60.jpeg
That's a nice legible watch. I prefer Type B pilot watches and that is similar to a type A but that is a minor niggle.

Polywatch could probably clean up the crystal. It will cost 50% of what you paid for watch though.
 
my problem ( and its a me issue ) , I have this thing about dive watches . I didnt look at much else for as decade or more ; I may have missed many good opps , beacuse they did not fit my program . I now have a wider window , and its opened up some sights
Same for me, but my window hasn't changed.
Timex has some amazing divers, with every feature you desire, at incredibly low prices.
 
Back
Top Bottom