The "Official" Watch Thread and all Things Horological | Page 51 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The "Official" Watch Thread and all Things Horological

YES!

I found it. Feast your eyes on groundbreaking horology.

376243631_10218273303742520_4191459586187067066_n.jpg

I recently sold my Omega speedmaster , both because I’m focusing on just dive watches , and the swatch thing ****** on my cornflakes . If Blancpain goes south , in won’t have one of those either. I love Tudor , being the poor cousin of Rolex they get good marketing advice . I’m hoping limiting production to create a buzz is enough and they don’t need mashups

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

If Blancpain goes south , in won’t have one of those either. I love Tudor , being the poor cousin of Rolex they get good marketing advice . I’m hoping limiting production to create a buzz is enough and they don’t need mashups

There's the economics, too. A Pelagos is less than a third of the price of a Fifty Fathom.

I recently sold my Omega speedmaster , both because I’m focusing on just dive watches , and the swatch thing ****** on my cornflakes . If Blancpain goes south , in won’t have one of those either. I love Tudor , being the poor cousin of Rolex they get good marketing advice . I’m hoping limiting production to create a buzz is enough and they don’t need mashups

Curious what the going rate is for these things? Feel free to PM me instead of public but I’ve always wanted one and putting away small amounts toward one.

Best place to start is here:

He wants a Speedy.

@mimico_polak - Chrono24 has lots of used listings to get an idea of used prices. Just remember, they're asking prices, and a lot of them are very optimistic. And chrono . ca prices are in CAD

Last edited:
He wants a Speedy.

@mimico_polak - Chrono24 has lots of used listings to get an idea of used prices. Just remember, they're asking prices, and a lot of them are very optimistic. And chrono . ca prices are in CAD

very optimistic. mostly due to conversion and accounting for chrono24s cut. there are many reputable grey market sellers and consigners you can buy brand new watches for significantly less than retail/chrono prices.

Mine was a speedy heslite , very clean , full kit , moonwatch box with three bands , stainless fitted . 4yrs old , I told a friend it was going to sell , I would take $6500 . I paid 7800. They are over 9 right now new. He dropped off a cheque at my house that night .
I’m shopping for a Tudor submariner with a red dial to replace the hole in my watch box . ( which used to be a humidor, when I was stupider)

Mine was a speedy heslite , very clean , full kit , moonwatch box with three bands , stainless fitted . 4yrs old , I told a friend it was going to sell , I would take $6500 . I paid 7800. They are over 9 right now new. He dropped off a cheque at my house that night .
I’m shopping for a Tudor submariner with a red dial to replace the hole in my watch box . ( which used to be a humidor, when I was stupider)

I probably would’ve sold the Scrambler for that watch at that price!

Back
Top Bottom