The Motorcycle Education Game | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorcycle Education Game

YASA Yet Another Silly Acronym

You can’t answer your own questions. ?

On that note
TWAIN- technology without an interesting name.

You know .... the driver that drives the bike. ? ( I had to make it motorcycle related).

Personally I ride mine.

You can’t answer your own questions. ?

On that note
TWAIN- technology without an interesting name.

You know .... the driver that drives the bike. ? ( I had to make it motorcycle related).

thread has gone for ****

I worked for a large company that loved acronyms
they had hundreds of them with three letters

during orientation we had to review TLA's
of course in order to find out what a TLA was
you had to look it up on the list

any guesses?

T...... level agreement. ?

Out of respect for the OP let’s get this back on track.

I don’t have a question for now but will be watching and learning.

Just cheating here a bit to regain the format. Please try and stick to it.

A few answers were given to the:

Q. First motorcycle with electric start.

Interestingly, some of you may be correct over the Googler, but we'll have to rely on the Googler as the official answer as he is the referee.

A. "The first motorcycle from a major manufacturer to carry an electric started as a standard feature was the 1969 Honda CB750. Many of the street models after that also carried electric start."

Q. Youngest MotoGP rider in history?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Q. First motorcycle with electric start.

Interestingly, some of you may be correct over the Googler, but we'll have to rely on the Googler as the official answer as he is the referee.

A. "The first motorcycle from a major manufacturer to carry an electric started as a standard feature was the 1969 Honda CB750. Many of the street models after that also carried electric start."
I think Googler gave you the first bike that came with electric start as standard equipment -- you could not order a bike without it.

Earlier electric start as an optional upgrade on some bikes. Optional electric start first appear on a Yamaha YD2 in 1958, Harley FLs in 1964, and on some domestic (Japan Market) small Hondas as early as 1964.

What was the last maker to offer electric start on bikes >500CCs? (Hint: it happened in 1980)

305 61 - 68

600px-thumbnail.jpg

note shiny lumpy thing on the front of the motor.

Yamaha Induction Control System, used on the 4cyl XJ bikes.

What is a TR25W?
a really nice old bike if you still had one in a crate.

Q. Youngest MotoGP rider in history?
Need a hint, is it a winning rider you are looking for or just a competitor?

I think Googler gave you the first bike that came with electric start as standard equipment -- you could not order a bike without it.

Earlier electric start as an optional upgrade on some bikes. Optional electric start first appear on a Yamaha YD2 in 1958, Harley FLs in 1964, and on some domestic (Japan Market) small Hondas as early as 1964.

What was the last maker to offer electric start on bikes >500CCs? (Hint: it happened in 1980)

I'm going to say Norton or Harley Davidson.

Last edited:
a really nice old bike if you still had one in a crate.
I have one, sometimes I'd like to put her in a crate. She behaves like a bad dog... always pissing on my garage floor.

Back
Top Bottom