The Motorcycle Education Game | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorcycle Education Game

Not using Google, this is a tough one, but I remember from a documentary on them that they were into aircraft. So possibly fighter airplanes would be my best guess.
Ki-61 fighter plane

Attachments

• k1-61.jpg
    k1-61.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 16
What motorcycle manufacturer sponsors a PGA golf tournament?

You can do trivia but can you do technical :cool:

- What does the bigger number on a champion spark plug indicate, what does a bigger number on an NGK spark plug indicate and what is the actual difference in the spark plug construction?

- Name a production motorcycle model that came stock with a Dykes single ring & piston? and why would you want such a thing?

(y) Puch made the twingle that was sold by Sears under the Allstate brand :LOL: it was a dog but I guess the price was right.
(y)
Yankee was built by grafting parts from 2 OSSA motors into one, a much better investment but very rare and expensive at the time.

Last edited:
Oh Oh! I have an easy one that a whole bunch of you won't get: :ROFLMAO: What does a rim shoe do?

I suppose thats my contribution to the game thus far.

Let’s see if anyone get guess the game without google. ?

I suppose thats my contribution to the game thus far.

Let’s see if anyone get guess the game without google. ?
You don't need to google something you already rode ;)

What's a Porcupine Head?

... not literally the spiny rodent, it's a motorcycle thing.

In the 70s, what Canadian company had lots of success with their motorcycles in the motocross national championships down in the States?

BSA?

maybe a Gentleman's Agreement that we won't google the answers?
British Small Arms (Brits needed small arms to work on small cars)

Which notable electrical parts company made "replacement smoke" for their parts?

Last edited:
CanAm

what is YPVS?
CanAm was Bombardier's entry into MX motorcycles. I had a couple of these in the early 80s.

YPVS is the powervalve system used by Yamaha on some 2 strokes. Great idea if the valves were more dependable and cheap to replace. I ran a Suzuki TS200R for a long time, had the similar Suzi setup -- burned up $600 worth of valves every 10,000km.

What was the first streetbike lineup to use a monoshock?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom