The Motorcycle Education Game | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorcycle Education Game

British Small Arms made a nice rifle hence the stack of rifles on the decals that are on the oil tank and I worn out darn good 5 Husqvarna chain saws, you guys seriously never seen a yamaha guitar?
I believe Yamaha started life making musical instruments.

Which bikes need their doohickies serviced?

Last edited:
Oh Oh! I have an easy one that a whole bunch of you won't get: :ROFLMAO: What does a rim shoe do?
Used on racing horses to get better traction -- the equivalent to knobby tires on a dirtbike. My dad used to ride chuckwagons, he has one hanging over his desk.

What 70s era bikes had high and low range transmissions?

Last edited:
I think the thread has mutated, is multiplying out of control, and needs a vaccine.

Format:
Answer previous question, pose new question.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
my bad I thought somebody wanted to learn things about motorcycles,
but If it's just a game should it not be in the romper room :unsure:

my bad I thought somebody wanted to learn things about motorcycles,
but If it's just a game should it not be in the romper room :unsure:
It's an educational game where one question is asked, answered, then another one asked. Try and keep the OP format going.

Q. Who made the first electric motorcycle?

Last edited:
Reactions: J_F
My money is on Wingboy to win.

You can do trivia but can you do technical :cool:

- What does the bigger number on a champion spark plug indicate, what does a bigger number on an NGK spark plug indicate and what is the actual difference in the spark plug construction?

- Name a production motorcycle model that came stock with a Dykes single ring & piston? and why would you want such a thing?

(y) Puch made the twingle that was sold by Sears under the Allstate brand :LOL: it was a dog but I guess the price was right.
(y)
Yankee was built by grafting parts from 2 OSSA motors into one, a much better investment but very rare and expensive at the time.
Champion: heat range (higher=hotter)and whether it's for a automotive, aircraft or industrial engines.
NKG : heat range (lower = hotter)

Where would you find the Nikasil on a bike?

nowhere do I see that a forum is a competitive activity
I've heard rumours of participation medals though

olgxYil.jpg

what is the concept of scavenge?

nowhere do I see that a forum is a competitive activity
I've heard rumours of participation medals though

olgxYil.jpg

what is the concept of scavenge?
1) v. act of buying dead motorcycles to rebuild for fun (not profit), n. the people that do this
2) Clearing exhaust and replacing it with new fuel/air

What is a "Dead Red" and where can you legally practice this motorcycle maneuver?

Reactions: J_F
Champion: heat range (higher=hotter)and whether it's for a automotive, aircraft or industrial engines.
NKG : heat range (lower = hotter)

Where would you find the Nikasil on a bike?
balled up in the exhaust port at about 300$ damage worth right there.
... oops correct that it's the intake port we are looking at here :|

nikascorez-zps1fde75f7-2.jpg

No offense at all.

I like the idea and I hope the thread grows and sees lots of chatter... I just wanna keep the main line of Q&A clean so we can follow.
Early on we saw spamming of multiple questions

I believe the last play was :
1) v. act of buying dead motorcycles to rebuild for fun (not profit), n. the people that do this

What is a "Dead Red" and where can you legally practice this motorcycle maneuver?

Isn't "scavenge" the vacuum effect when exhaust gas from one port speeds through the exhaust header, vacuuming exhaust out of a different port?

Isn't "scavenge" the vacuum effect when exhaust gas from one port speeds through the exhaust header, vacuuming exhaust out of a different port?
close, is the movement of fuel/air mix from the crankcase into the combustion chamber,
the exhaust part happens as a result of the incoming fresh air/fuel flow, the force comes from the under side of the piston during down stroke.

... key point is no vacuum involved in exhaust.

Motorcycles are as musical an instrument as a violin or a drum

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
But way more practical and fun.

Back
Top Bottom