The Motorcycle Education Game | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorcycle Education Game

-Maverick-

One simple question, with one simple answer. Eg:

Q. How many motorcycles does Ducati make in ratio to Honda.

A. 1:400

This will strengthen your overall knowledge of motorcycles if you're a seasoned jedi or a total newb. Once question is answered correctly, somone ask another. Keep egos in check. Keep it fun.

Q. Suzuki started out making __________.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Suzuki started out making looms.

Yamaha's logo is a picture of ______.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

tuning forks?

MV Agusta = Helicopters and Racing Bikes :cool:

Last edited:
tuning forks?
I did not know this. Interesting!

"the Company decided to use a tuning fork as the corporate mark, and a design featuring a "Chinese phoenix holding a tuning fork in its mouth" as the trademark"

Q. What did Husqvarna first make?

Q. What did Husqvarna first make?

Husqvarna had a riffles factory, which later on produced sewing machine, and so on

I really like the concept of this thread, but in the absence of the Googler, I am bringing a spoon to a cannon fight.

What did Kawasaki make during WW2 ?
Not using Google, this is a tough one, but I remember from a documentary on them that they were into aircraft. So possibly fighter airplanes would be my best guess.

Q. Which motorcycle manufacturer sells the most motorcycles annually?

British Small Arms made a nice rifle hence the stack of rifles on the decals that are on the oil tank and I worn out darn good 5 Husqvarna chain saws, you guys seriously never seen a yamaha guitar?

Here's one, who built the Twingle for Sears?

What motor was the American built yankee 500 Z twin 2-stroke dirt bike based on?

they already got Kawasaki aircraft, thats why they are right into putting superchargers on their motorcycles.

Back
Top Bottom