The daily commute | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The daily commute

@Jayv, you're too cool (or too stubborn).

Here's how you do it:
3SQxatC.gif

The streets are truly a battle ground. I got passed by a squid on a SS bike the other day....he passed me on the shoulder.

This was on a single lane road, 80 limit, solid yellow line. I guess he didn’t want to break the law and cross the yellow line so passed my on my right.

Gave me a good brap when he went by.

Bikers, we are our own worst enemies sometimes.

The streets are truly a battle ground. I got passed by a squid on a SS bike the other day....he passed me on the shoulder.

This was on a single lane road, 80 limit, solid yellow line. I guess he didn’t want to break the law and cross the yellow line so passed my on my right.

Crossing a single yellow line is not illegal.

ahahaah doesn't beat the guy on my commute yesterday.

we rode for a very little while. florida plate. stunt squad sticker on his swingarm.

he basically exited the highway by wheelieing away

Why would you consider left foot down noobie?
Is the course teaching left foot down and cover the rear brake with the right now or are they teaching right foot down and left is ready to bang it into gear if you need to? Or is FLSTC playing god level and waits at lights doing a trackstand?

Is the course teaching left foot down and cover the rear brake with the right now or are they teaching right foot down and left is ready to bang it into gear if you need to? Or is FLSTC playing god level and waits at lights doing a trackstand?
Left down, cover the rear brake while in gear. It's how i always ride.

Back
Top Bottom