The daily commute | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please try to remember this is a motorcycle community and the one thing we all have in common is motorcycles.

That is what we are all here for. So please keep any posts in Multimedia realted to motorcycles or motorcycle events, get togethers, eat-meets, etc.

You can also check out our new Media Section. HERE

Thanks for helping keep GTA Motorcycle clean and PG friendly.

The daily commute

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
I don't think that this R6 rider intended to flip up his plate at this time. Maybe it flipped up itself as it hit the tire when the suspension bottomed out (pun intended).

He didn't fully think through his flip plate, it looks like it will be visible while he is up on one. :/

FLSTC

My leather jacket and full-length-zip leather overpants were sufficient to resist the road spray in the morning and even the light rain in the afternoon. This dude looks like he’s getting to work with wet knees...

I’m starting to see Maclarens on a regular basis now...

The city planted lilac in the median along Dufferin and Centre streets. You get a strong lilac perfume riding through here. Much better than the smell I experienced riding through Claremont last weekend...

FLSTC

There's a bump in the road here. Someone lost a spare tire last week. I'm tempted to go pick it up and see if I can get anything for it on kijiji...

FLSTC

Someone's been skipping leg day at the gym. Are those yeezy sneakers?

Some smoke out of your right muffler at take-off. Valve seal on #3 or #4?

FLSTC

There is no diversity on this work crew. Is it because they don't hire women or that women don't apply?

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
There is no diversity on this work crew. Is it because they don't hire women or that women don't apply?
From past experience, much more b than a. Although it is a self-perpetuating problem as those that do apply have to deal with some really disgusting behaviour/views.

FLSTC

I'm not sure what happened just before the traffic came to a stop, but the cop ahead in the right turn lane got out of his SUV to tap on the glass of the Camry and give a wtf sign. Older male driver...

Top Bottom