The Bad Riders of Ontario Thread | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Riders of Ontario Thread

I don't know the details but two riders were involved in an incident at M1X class in Barrie last saturday (no idea who runs it). One rider has a concussion and called the police today to report unsafe conditions at the riding class. Oy.

Wasn’t us, we don’t operate in Barrie currently.

I don't know the details but two riders were involved in an incident at M1X class in Barrie last saturday (no idea who runs it). One rider has a concussion and called the police today to report unsafe conditions at the riding class. Oy.
Unsafe conditions because the riders an idiot.

I’ve seen a guy do an endo at the Humber course I took years ago….how the eff do you front flip a Virago 250….

Georgian College holds mc training courses in Barrie.

Was the guy with the concussion and hurt feelings in a mc collision or was he just slapped in the face for whining?

Georgian College holds mc training courses in Barrie.

Was the guy with the concussion and hurt feelings in a mc collision or was he just slapped in the face for whining?
No idea. I think it was a girl. Some people shouldn't ride bikes. If you get hurt in a controlled parking lot and then you think calling the cops is the right approach, outlook not so good for you out on the road.

Thankfully my wife doesn't want to ride. She would probably get very hurt very quickly. Just the wrong demeanor to ride. She's lovely but it's just not something she would excel at and mediocrity is unacceptable.

Last edited:
So I was riding down to the Toronto Indy yesterday morning on the DVP, and I passed an older guy (60+) wearing flip-flops, no tarp, and a half-lid brain bucket on what looks like a Honda Ruckus that may have rolled down a hillside recently.

Then on my way home that night via Bayview, whilst stopped T a red light, a dualsport and a CBR600 lane filtered/splitted down between the curb and the right lane traffic, blew clean through the red light, and proceeded to pop wheelies for the next km or so down the street.

So I was riding down to the Toronto Indy yesterday morning on the DVP, and I passed an older guy (60+) wearing flip-flops, no tarp, and a half-lid brain bucket on what looks like a Honda Ruckus that may have rolled down a hillside recently.

Then on my way home that night via Bayview, whilst stopped T a red light, a dualsport and a CBR600 lane filtered/splitted down between the curb and the right lane traffic, blew clean through the red light, and proceeded to pop wheelies for the next km or so down the street.
Sounds about right. Saw a pack of bikes riding like aholes last week. At least one was missing headlight/windshield etc. Looked in the mirror, not a plate to be seen. All full-face helmets with dark visors.

I wasn't expecting the rider to be that old.

The officer tried to serve the driver his tickets and told him the motorcycle would be towed from the scene the driver “became combative and swung at the officer, striking him with his motorcycle helmet,” police say.

The driver then took off running, but was taken into custody a short distance away, police say.

The 61-year-old Wallaceburg man has also been charged with uttering threats, assaulting a peace officer, resisting arrest and assaulting a peace officer with a weapon.

I wasn't expecting the rider to be that old.

The officer tried to serve the driver his tickets and told him the motorcycle would be towed from the scene the driver “became combative and swung at the officer, striking him with his motorcycle helmet,” police say.

The driver then took off running, but was taken into custody a short distance away, police say.

The 61-year-old Wallaceburg man has also been charged with uttering threats, assaulting a peace officer, resisting arrest and assaulting a peace officer with a weapon.
1%er ?

I learned something from that video. Switch off all my lights at night if I ever decide to ride like a complete asshat at night. Woo hoo. Darwin would be proud.
They have IR. It works really really well. Airport trick doesn't work either. Parking garage into an alternate vehicle is as good as it gets (and if you are feeling awesome put the bike in the back of the other vehicle so there is no trace).

No comment on their riding ability but no plates on the bike and they allegedly keep committing armed robberies. A 300 wouldn't be my getaway vehicle of choice. If you're riding dirty, might as well steal a litre bike and have some more snot if you want to run. Not that I'm condoning stealing bikes, just pointing out that thieves are dumb.

The motorcycle he uses is a 2012 to 2017 white Kawasaki Ninja 300 with green writing and an aftermarket exhaust.

suspectandMotorcycle-687x916.jpeg

No comment on their riding ability but no plates on the bike and they allegedly keep committing armed robberies. A 300 wouldn't be my getaway vehicle of choice. If you're riding dirty, might as well steal a litre bike and have some more snot if you want to run. Not that I'm condoning stealing bikes, just pointing out that thieves are dumb.

The motorcycle he uses is a 2012 to 2017 white Kawasaki Ninja 300 with green writing and an aftermarket exhaust.

suspectandMotorcycle-687x916.jpeg
He makes that thing look like a Grom.

Bare arms - likely the uniform of back protector, expensive helmet and sneakers.
To be fair, if you bail at those speeds on public roads, gear isnt going to do a lot for you. Odds are very high that your body hits something with a huge speed differential. It would help with bugs hitting your arms though.

Maybe 140 on Hockley on a long weekend wasn't the best plan. 33 yo from GTA now walking. No idea who rider was.

305477775_453429083492274_3173801651284957961_n.jpg

Maybe 140 on Hockley on a long weekend wasn't the best plan. 33 yo from GTA now walking. No idea who rider was.

305477775_453429083492274_3173801651284957961_n.jpg
There are places and times where you may be able to get away with that sort of behaviour, but Hockley on a weekend, particularly a long weekend, is NOT one of them.

Back
Top Bottom