The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 192 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

If you're wise and have not so much nerve, carry a bag with you, so you can dispose of it in a restaurant toilet.
I just pull over on the side of the road.

The Volt, Odyssey and bike have a roll of toilet paper for emergencies. After a coffee spilled in my side luggage during the last ride and ruined the TP and book @shanekingsley gave me I put the TP into a waterproof bag!

Well I’ve heard of playing with your flute….but playing a flute while driving…

Reminds me of the time I was riding a bus in Scarborough, I was only about 19, and looked down on a passing car, the driver was masturbating as he passed the bus. This affected me deeply, being a naive hayseed from the stixx, new to the big city.

This one's a winner. As a starting point, courts should be suspending her license for many years.

249408595_4604277959670839_1682733018936925675_n.jpg

Hilarity on the scanner yesterday. Two vehicle MVC with minor injuries and one vehicle left in a live lane, police were called. A few minutes later an update came out that one of the drivers was suspected impaired and was defecating in the middle of the road. How impaired do you have to be to get to that point? I didn't hear the conclusion, it probably wasn't a positive experience for the dumper (or the cops that had to deal with them).

Drunk or sober, crowning is crowning.

Another impaired driver video released by police. Crashed on 19th SR in Newmarket. The level of impairment would be funny if she wasn't driving a multi-thousand pound death machine.

"“Eight – zero – sex – sims,” is what the woman said when she was asked to recite a phone number. The responding officer then says he doesn’t know what kind of number that is."

Holy crap. Tow truck backing up across live lanes of the QEW on a dark and rainy night. Gets hit from behind and takes off. Hopefully they can figure out who it was and prevent them from ever acquiring the now mandatory tow license.

Last edited:
Holy crap. Tow truck backing up across live lanes of the QEW on a dark and rainy tight. Gets hit from behind and takes off. Hopefully they can figure out who it was and prevent them from ever acquiring the now mandatory tow license.

Came here to post this but you beat me to it. What a complete moron.

Came here to post this but you beat me to it. What a complete moron.

This is well beyond moron, this deserves a handful of criminal charges (and convictions). Dangerous driving and criminal hit and run are both warranted here. If he had thrown on his flashing lights, maybe careless instead of dangerous but he didn't so he deserves the maximum the law can stick him with.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom