The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 194 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Brampton Costco
cjldd5k9ot281.jpg

………… …………

Obviously amazon doesnt give a crap. Show up, tell them how many packages you want and they hand them over.

A residential house sold around the corner from be about 6-8 months ago and has been used as an Amazon package sorting center since. They bring enclosed U-Haul trailers to the house full of packages and skids of packages and lay them out all over the garage and lawn and the Que of Indian drivers come to pick up in their personal vehicles. Even has a big sign in the front window saying the company name. I'm wondering if someone has complained to the city as I've noticed more of the activity is at night time now.

It is a good landing if you walk away, but a great one when you can reuse the plane.... Looks like a rental, they tend to want to reuse the planes...
Participated in a C185 noseover decades ago. 3 static line jumpers, the jumpmaster and me in the tail of the plane. Very muddy runway, aborted takeoff, wheels dug in and over it went. Very slowly. Static liners ran from the plane and of course thier parachutes opened dragging them in the mud for the length of the runway. Funny memory, but the owner of the Cessna wasn't laughing.

A friend of mine did that when landing after his solo flight. Didn't get his license ;)
No skid marks, like it hit a fence or some object, somersaulted high in the air and landed on its back. Next time I see one of those many "Introductory Flight $50" ads, I'll think of this.
iu

I've taken two spaces occassionallhy when not crowded or park far away, I'm sick of idiots who deliberately ding the sides. But taking 4 spaces? Not a particularly premium brand or model. Now that takes nerves.
I know a couple of people who deliberately park their shitbox cars within inches of people who take two spaces, preferably on both sides.

Maybe that's why all the cars in the mall tend to be centred on the lines here.

I know a couple of people who deliberately park their shitbox cars within inches of people who take two spaces, preferably on both sides.

Maybe that's why all the cars in the mall tend to be centred on the lines here.
My mother relayed a story from the '60s when they visited friends in Ohio and the gathering of about 10 old friends and their husbands shot the breeze and one of the husbands was relating a story to my mother, that someone parking at the mall had a really nice car (and I would say that bothered him - jealousy), so when no one was looking he keyed the side. Not only did the sicko actually admit to doing it, but he was so out of touch with reality, he thought it okay to tell it. Today when I turn on the news, I keep thinking the world is going to hell in a hand-basket, but no, there have always been a-holes, even before there were cars. Continue to do your best to avoid them.

Toronto. SUV smoked a baby stroller and took off. Running stop signs in the process.

For some reason, news blurred the plate. F that. That dirtbag deserves every repercussion that could possibly fall their way. The car appeared to be recently started, maybe it was stolen? As usual, police have nothing to say.

I think you guessed the reason:

It will be disappointing if some wackos will harass the owner if the car was indeed stolen.
If that was indeed the case, a useful police statement would be "We have contacted the owner of the vehicle and they reported it was stolen. Additional information will follow if it becomes available". Video is from yesterday. "We're looking into it" is a crap response as usual.

Toronto. SUV smoked a baby stroller and took off. Running stop signs in the process.

For some reason, news blurred the plate. F that. That dirtbag deserves every repercussion that could possibly fall their way. The car appeared to be recently started, maybe it was stolen? As usual, police have nothing to say.

A little searching shows that this happened at Lauder and Rosemount. Looks like a prime area for people to use sidestreets, in order to avoid the backup on St. Clair West. Nothing on the TPS website about it yet.

Another DUI.

A Bracebridge OPP officer responded to a call shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday about a vehicle that collided with another car on Muskoka Road 169 and left the scene, according to a press release.

About 30 minutes later, police said they received a second call about a stopped vehicle in an intersection on Muskoka Road 169.

Officers say they arrived on the scene and found the man behind the wheel finishing his chicken wings.

"He was completely unaware of the collision," the OPP said in the release.

Police charged the 67-year-old Muskoka Lakes man with impaired operation and failing to report an accident. He is scheduled to appear in court in January 2022.

Came to see if anyone had posted that one already, ha

Back
Top Bottom