The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 187 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

He did leave enough room that he'd really have to make an effort to ding your door.
It’s not about my door, and he is not making my life any harder - I still can open my door wide. I just don’t understand WHY out of 200 spots anyone will choose the one beside me.

Last edited:
It’s not about my door, and he is not making my life any harder - I still can open my door wide. I just don’t understand WHY out of 200 spots anyone will choose the one beside me.
It is a magnetic field thing when I have my trailer on I try and park at the far end of a parking lot so I can swing around and get out. Someone always has to park right in the way every single time.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

This has happened to me a few times, I'm under the assumption that they probably can't park properly without another car next to them for reference.

I bet these are the same people that speed up and drive right beside you on the road.

This has happened to me a few times, I'm under the assumption that they probably can't park properly without another car next to them for reference.

I bet these are the same people that speed up and drive right beside you on the road.
What's your callsign for your wingman?

Sarcasm. I put that **** on everything.

Are they bad drivers or just aholes? I have a few subies near me that would get the ticket in a heartbeat but I've never seen them do anything really dumb while driving.
My neighbors have been complaining about street racing for months now.
When asked how they knew people were street racing, they cited the loud noise the vehicles made.
This was probably followed up by a phone campaign to their Councillors, which resulted in operation noisemaker.
Street they're complaining about has two lights, two all way stop signs, is a kilometre long, and dead straight.
It runs parallel to the highway, has one high-school, a speed camera, and is a 40 zone.
Just north of the highway is a similar street, that's a 60 zone.
What's happening is the neighbors are hearing loud bikes along the highway, and thinking they're on the 40 kph street.

Last edited:
Well does this surprise anyone?

I saw that car Tuesday evening ripping it down hwy 50 southbound towards Brampton. Possible, but unlikely, there were two lime green lambos in the area and I did see the driver was a young guy...I thought this idiot is going to kill someone. Glad to see he didn't get the chance.

I saw that car Tuesday evening ripping it down hwy 50 southbound towards Brampton. Possible, but unlikely, there were two lime green lambos in the area and I did see the driver was a young guy...I thought this idiot is going to kill someone. Glad to see he didn't get the chance.
I might have seen it up on the flatbed, when I was driving a family member to the hospital. Williams Parkway? Bovaird? Not sure.

Oooh. More car stacking. Lots of those lately.

What was the blue thing? It looks old. Omni, pacer, . . .?

AMC Pacer. The old guy in the grey pick up used it as a ramp when he lost control having a coffee apparently.

Have to say, it’s a very neat and efficient parking job.

Was he watching Police Academy while having that coffee?
iu

edit: I believe this parking lot is on the site of the RBC Centre, south of Roy Thompson Hall.

I came around a blind corner yesterday to someone driving on the wrong side of the line.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom