The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 186 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Bad parking? Y'all need to spend more time in Brampton.

AM-JKLVq5VHW0CPAV7FKBbXBpf4TdWT7dlejvH50I8xSkhSbR5bY3dTsma7irgP4gqG4sLfrjBkn6qM21e_1JHvUxmGpqH0z2WwFdO8LIdurMVWXEJQARdyYK6kW8e81vzO8ck3VIe4UssdFT51kuXFqFCla=w1024-h764-no

Well they do have the highest vehicle insurance prices in Ontario. This is not without cause by the way! We go down there every once in a while to visit family and I'm thankful every time I get out of there unscathed.
I worked in Bramalea from 1978 to 1988.Even back then it was not a great place.

I worked in Bramalea from 1978 to 1988.Even back then it was not a great place.

I worked at Clark + Orenda 00-15. Was surprised if I got in and out of Bramalea without seeing at least one p1ss jug thrown to the curb. Brampton is a 100 sq. Km. garbage dump.

I worked at Clark + Orenda 00-15. Was surprised if I got in and out of Bramalea without seeing at least one p1ss jug thrown to the curb. Brampton is a 100 sq. Km. garbage dump.
And I would like to say that it's dumped on just by people who are passing through, however, after 50 years here I know that many of my neighbours don't care.

Last edited:
And I would like to say that it's dumped on just by people who are passing through, however, after 50 years hear I know that many of my neighbours don't care.

407 to 410 north ramp. Welcome to Brampton. Yes, that's a diaper. Couldn't find the pic I took facing the other way of the other two diapers.
AM-JKLWt_8NSsIOVUWXO8UFcTLIVULwWPIEVU_m4GeKdIu6781lpkAzVfdz5R5aRsOSWtJc45Z0l3Y-oD7hBx2kTUqB-JdCvlwkV4XKPrvFWojo6I5vdAlqlYl_2KkrZGjxpqb5fgcZZFS6njzoau1x2ETc1=w703-h937-no

Speaking of Clark and Orenda.......oops, I think I lost something. I have dozens of shots of these WMDs.
AM-JKLW-oaXyFhH7ZmW3uEUuSKfPOdde7pF-_Eq4NztYwVLUUk6IoymSXZAswx2g5X1lljpoD0qFBOEjvVAXQL0XJXvUu6EVov-NTeR4I3q9LsgAqapv6kWNSi50b0WKJd_VecNVC2p4XKe7MP9WTYtThv3A=w748-h561-no

Full circle back to parking. Even the shopping cart wranglers in Brampton have game.
AM-JKLUz1Vk9v1YFHRmrB7y1TKEIopvKCuwD_DBGkdYiC-ADJ_NRMoJe9Ola7X1cZZRHLRRIhftRmYMcOLNDYQPq1DLouuax9xHTgexl-T8TNew0HfIwKzu934HPno73eJwZayc-d1VbheqiwyIXOTD8riti=w1024-h764-no

I'd say the Versa first, then the van backed in so he could use the space properly and still get out of his truck.

I could/would have gotten closer.

Stopped into a Costco on the way through Brampton some years back... drove into the carpark and just drove out as fast as I could. Was glad to make it out unscathed.

Is it now a thing to wait until you're uphill with oncoming traffic to pass. It's been happening to me too much of late.

7 am. Empty plaza. I’ve parked in the middle of the plaza away from any entrances. Why this dude parked his pickup next to me??? Why he wanted to squeeze out of his door? Not open it wide and step out like a king. WHY???View attachment 50395
Probably wanted to be a douche to a BMW and its driver. You know the "I'll show them!!!" type... what an asshat...

Is it now a thing to wait until you're uphill with oncoming traffic to pass. It's been happening to me too much of late.
I've been driving the back roads into work lately to enjoy some scenery. I do the speed limit of just above as the roads are single lane in so-so condition offer poor visibility for driveways and intersections and have many twists and turns. I was shocked by how many people just whip by me anywhere they see fit, up a hill, on a turn, some fail to stop and stop signs and just blow by me while I spend 2 seconds stopping (you know to be safe !?!) I'm a pretty assertive driver and to be fair I am often left feeling a little shaken and the sheer stupidity I witness numerous times in a 1 hour drive..

7 am. Empty plaza. I’ve parked in the middle of the plaza away from any entrances. Why this dude parked his pickup next to me??? Why he wanted to squeeze out of his door? Not open it wide and step out like a king. WHY???View attachment 50395

He did leave enough room that he'd really have to make an effort to ding your door.

Do I steal this truck? Nah, let's take the Beemer. Same reason I'll park my bike beside one of those fancy Italian ones.

Back
Top Bottom