Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 307 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

overpriced w salvage title. 11 years old.
not a sought after track day bike, but probably a lot of fun. if everything is perfectly straight...a big if

if the motor runs perfect it might bring $1100-1200 tops. $1000 bike to me

Last edited:
'Supper bike'
guys still at it. $12,500 for a 2006 Ducati 749 with aftermarket fairings, limited edition that does not exist as far as I can find

lol, reminds me of the clown trying to sell a knock off GP pista r on kijiji saying its a 2000 dollar helmet.

in 2006, the 749 came in a R model, with all the carbon bits, body work, and mag wheels.......it also came with an oversized tank, which is highly sought after.....with a distinguished breather tube coming out the top. They are sexy.

The S........was still just an S......better than base model, but not full of carbon goodness like the R

lol, reminds me of the clown trying to sell a knock off GP pista r on kijiji saying its a 2000 dollar helmet.

in 2006, the 749 came in a R model, with all the carbon bits, body work, and mag wheels.......it also came with an oversized tank, which is highly sought after.....with a distinguished breather tube coming out the top. They are sexy.

The S........was still just an S......better than base model, but not full of carbon goodness like the R
Thanks. I wasn't aware of the 06 r model.

2003 ninja zzr 250 blown motor, in pieces, no ownership only $300
Damn, he will be lucky if someone comes to pick that up for free. Some of his other ads says he has a truck for hire for dump runs. He should hire himself.

It is worth that much in parts. But you will be sitting on that for a looooooooooong time to find the right buyer that needs those parts.

They just announced on CP24 that they will not be giving tickets for expired stickers. No tickets in Toronto for most parking violations.
I think the only tickets will be for fire hydrant or handicapped area. Most street parking is free.
My sticker expired in 2018......wonder if I'll still get a pass??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom