Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 306 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

For stickers I don't see a problem if they don't ticket for expired.

Transfers are a different matter. When I sell a vehicle I don't want any link to me if there's a crash.

If the vehicle is to be used where does the buyer get plates?
Neighbour with serviceontario office is talking to a provincial minister tonight on what is expected/required of them.

Since the official policy of the govt is only essential activities, I would put a private vehicle transfer pretty far down the list of essential to non-essential. If you knew you couldnt transfer the vehicle would you still put it up for sale? Seems like a win for me if the service is not available in the short term. Now with dougies definition of essential, obviously SO is. The question is are essential businesses allowed to stay open or required to stay open?

Neighbour with serviceontario office is talking to a provincial minister tonight on what is expected/required of them.

Since the official policy of the govt is only essential activities, I would put a private vehicle transfer pretty far down the list of essential to non-essential. If you knew you couldnt transfer the vehicle would you still put it up for sale? Seems like a win for me if the service is not available in the short term. Now with dougies definition of essential, obviously SO is. The question is are essential businesses allowed to stay open or required to stay open?

There are ServiceOntario locations still open, I am pretty sure they are still doing transfers, plates and such. They have mechanics and body shops on the list as essential so I would not doubt that private transfers count as essential. If needing a car fixed is essential, then replacing one definitely is as well.

However, I don't know how busy the ones that are open will be.

There are ServiceOntario locations still open, I am pretty sure they are still doing transfers, plates and such. They have mechanics and body shops on the list as essential so I would not doubt that private transfers count as essential. If needing a car fixed is essential, then replacing one definitely is as well.

However, I don't know how busy the ones that are open will be.
Apparently some government run SO are closed because the staff refuse to work, the private ones are mostly open. My neighbour is open for dealers but not walk-ins. Way way too many complete *&^*&^holes with no respect for anybody else were coming in.

Apparently some government run SO are closed because the staff refuse to work, the private ones are mostly open. My neighbour is open for dealers but not walk-ins. Way way too many complete *&^*&^holes with no respect for anybody else were coming in.

When I got out of high school I worked in auto parts for a short while. When you take away someones wheels it's like you cut off their balls. The crap we were subjected to by the "I need my car" types wasn't worth it. Nothing has changed.

My friend has his auto shop open but no walk ins. Appointment only. Mostly working on the nasty electrical gremlins he didn’t have time for until now. Also helping me work on the bikes.

When I got out of high school I worked in auto parts for a short while. When you take away someones wheels it's like you cut off their balls. The crap we were subjected to by the "I need my car" types wasn't worth it. Nothing has changed.
They had legitimate sickness concerns. Half the people had just returned from vacation. When told they were supposed to be isolated, they all roughly went with game stop girl "oh, i know. I am being careful. I just want to get a few things done." F you. Get out. A large portion of the rest were sick and hacking and coughing in the office. She locked the doors long before any gov't said businesses should close.

nice example and low miles
but 10K for an Elsie? please...

RttL3dW.jpg

At first glance I thought it was a 500 because of the rear tire size and motor, actually looks fixable seeing its a clean title at the right price

I see $10,000? Even crazier.
you're right.
'FOR sale $10,000 Canadian dollars....no trades... No offers... '
'installed 2 new Michelin high speed tires'
delusional, 6,900kms on a 2001...

you're right.
'FOR sale $10,000 Canadian dollars....no trades... No offers... '
'installed 2 new Michelin high speed tires'
delusional, 6,900kms on a 2001...
Well, you need all the speed you can to try to get back to 2002 when his price may have made sense.

'Supper bike'
guys still at it. $12,500 for a 2006 Ducati 749 with aftermarket fairings, limited edition that does not exist as far as I can find

Back
Top Bottom