Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 426 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

"
Dont have much time to ride thats why selling."

He better find lots of time, because that thing ain't selling for that FIRMMMMMM price

Another in a long list of sellers in this thread hoping that someone will be charitable enough to pay their tax and financing costs, I think. Unfortunately for them, lots of dealers are selling identical brand new bikes for ~$2800 less...

Another in a long list of sellers in this thread hoping that someone will be charitable enough to pay their tax and financing costs, I think. Unfortunately for them, lots of dealers are selling identical brand new bikes for ~$2800 less...
How did you even find that? No part of that ad is listed properly

14k for this?

OK, this is the second time this year I've seen this - what is with people deleting fairing mounted mirrors and installing ****** bar end mirrors? I sort of get the point of eliminating perch mounted mirrors on a naked bike (I still don't like it) but this is baffling to me. Like someone walking around in a puffy jacket and board shorts in January

OK, this is the second time this year I've seen this - what is with people deleting fairing mounted mirrors and installing ****** bar end mirrors? I sort of get the point of eliminating perch mounted mirrors on a naked bike (I still don't like it) but this is baffling to me. Like someone walking around in a puffy jacket and board shorts in January
Also, that's basically any kid in any college in Ontario, at least in my anecdotal knowledge

Because most fairing-mounted mirrors only give you a clear view of your elbows. If anything, these types of mirrors deserve to be replaced, while perch-mounted mirrors should be left alone.

Bar-end mounts are awesome when adjusted properly. You get a very wide FOV unobstructed by your body. Some people don't like the look, I get that, but they are honestly very functional.

Because most fairing-mounted mirrors only give you a clear view of your elbows. If anything, these types of mirrors deserve to be replaced, while perch-mounted mirrors should be left alone.
iu

This guy reduced the price from 65k to 32k....still a long way to go buddy.

He must work for Canadian Tire 😆 MSRP $65k, this week only, 50% off... still overpriced junk.

Weirdly, I think the lack of a seat would struggle to crack the top five problems with that thing...
Any street bike with open headers should have them discharging right in front of the riders face. They would both realize how obnoxious they are and would poison themselves while revbombing.

The guy riding it is shockingly close the mental image of the guy I pictured riding it when I saw the bike (stupid helmet, tattoos, stupid shoes, skinny jeans).

EDIT:
I'm not sure how the air suspension feels while riding, but dumping the air to rest the frame on the ground like a centre stand is kind of cool (other than the inevitable dirt pickup/frame scratches).

Back
Top Bottom