Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 427 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Disclaimer:

" fun to ride once you get the hang of it "

I get that not all bikes ride the same but that sounds more like a deterrent than a convincing fact that I should consider buying the bike.

This guy reduced the price from 65k to 32k....still a long way to go buddy.

He likes big butts, and he cannot lie...

306099820_881755429875475_1770235635161892198_n.jpg

312713073_881755476542137_7929581001978833765_n.jpg

Disclaimer:

" fun to ride once you get the hang of it "

I get that not all bikes ride the same but that sounds more like a deterrent than a convincing fact that I should consider buying the bike.
Clean handlebars mean most controls require you to remove one or more hands from the bars to operate them. Sounds ideal for riding around vaughan with all of the entitled asshats that pay no attention to the world around them.

I like the explanation about the price this person gives...

$1,200 PDI puts the pre-tax price at $32,700, and he's asking $34,000 for a used one. Oshawa = Brampton + added meth effect.

there are a few bikes on Kijiji that are going to be celebrating a birthday for their ad
I see a few bikes that did not sell last year that are ready to do another lap
Happy Birthday!
That is crazy, I grew very tired of Kijiji and the "waste of time" folks.
So I have not looked at Ebay or Kijiji in years.. But I find this very interesting..
I guess this is what we are left with, trying to sell the over priced to the under funded...

Butcher's special...

That swingarm mounted bag is thinking outside the box

Yeah it's a chopper thing. Looks good on paper, but when you figure out your brake pads are getting hosed with chain lube....
Wouldn't the kick start lever hit the brake lever on the way by?
Those pipes look spiffy.

Strictly speaking, if he paid to have the work done, it was done by a professional

Butcher's special...
I need to see someone sitting on this. Is it even ridable?

Back pain.jpg

Whomever actually put that brake/sprocket monstrosity together should have all their tools taken away and their hands broken.

Back
Top Bottom