Stocks | Page 73 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stocks

The current peloton CEO's first order of business was to double the retail price of their bike so that the consumers perceived value of said bike would be higher.
Food for thought..

Well it worked... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The current peloton CEO's first order of business was to double the retail price of their bike so that the consumers perceived value of said bike would be higher.
Food for thought..
Like noted, the problem they will have is they are a class of business that is benefiting from stay at home due to COVID, once that is over they may be in for serious hurt unless they can pivot.

In sort of hindsight, ride them up, dump and then ride up something like airlines as Peleton (and others) crash and the airlines take off again...

AMC randomly went flying today
Things are returning to more normal times in the USA and will soon be here too I expect. Companies are traditionally judged on performance this year vs last year. What areas are about to make huge gains ? Travel, entertainment entities who were in the toilet in 2020 and will likely see huge increases in 2021. AMC would be in that group I would guess. Think of others that perhaps may do a whole lot better financially this year compared to last year. Expedia, Carnival Cruise Lines, airlines, .... things like that. Do you think there's maybe a few people out there who may want to take a vacation down south next winter? Maybe a cruise? You gotta be ahead of the curve though. Too late once they start to run.

Everything seems down today so I bought a bunch more RECO.V.
I’m hoping when news hits of well #2 being successful it will launch this to another level!

Sold @ $10 but also gave my gains back on Brookfield over-hyped Renewable.

Interesting development, US class action.

Last edited:
AMC up 35%++ today

Now to $100.00++++++++

I bought some AMC put options (Jun 25, $11) yesterday.

Will definitely be entertaining to watch.

I bought some AMC put options (Jun 25, $11) yesterday.

Will definitely be entertaining to watch.

Hmmmmmmm

As long as it goes into 100s first I don't care lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe how much I made today..................

I'm an idiot, bought a $45 July 16 call this morning. Sold for a small loss when AMC was moving sideways for a bit. Missing out on ~$2500 at the moment.

I'm an idiot, bought a $45 July 16 call this morning. Sold for a small loss when AMC was moving sideways for a bit. Missing out on ~$2500 at the moment.

That sucks

I personally don't believe in AMC fundamentals.

This is a pump and dump for me

The gain pr0n on Reddit is amazing

***** market manipulation

AMC has been halted over 4x today

Source: Trade Halts - Current
Isn't it going up via manipulation? It just depends which side of the fence you are on which manipulation bothers you.

It would be an interesting thought experiment to see what would happen if markets required a minimum hold period (eg. if you buy, you cannot sell for any reason for x days). Eliminates a lot of the pump and dump from both sides as you could be locked in and unable to get out as your scheme peaks. Sure people would find a way around it through using intermediaries, but that drives up their costs and I'm not sure the intermediaries are a viable business (sucker layer?).

Isn't it going up via manipulation? It just depends which side of the fence you are on which manipulation bothers you.

It would be an interesting thought experiment to see what would happen if markets required a minimum hold period (eg. if you buy, you cannot sell for any reason for x days). Eliminates a lot of the pump and dump from both sides as you could be locked in and unable to get out as your scheme peaks. Sure people would find a way around it through using intermediaries, but that drives up their costs and I'm not sure the intermediaries are a viable business (sucker layer?).

I'm on the side of the retail investors being mostly innocent and taking advantage of what they have been given

I'm on the side of the retail investors being mostly innocent and taking advantage of what they have been given
So mass manipulation is innocent and individual manipulation is wrong? Riots are innocent? It's human nature to justify the side of the fence that benefits you. To be clear, I don't agree with the individual manipulation and power that has concentrated wealth to this point but two wrongs do not make a right. This reddit stock mess may result in unintended consequences (will the powers that be revert to a closed system where you have to be a sophisticated investor with seven digits of investible assets to access the market and/or all trades through a licensed broker?) The powers are going to throw a very big expensive hissy fit. As with housing, some of the ones that helped push the situation there will benefit but new entrants to the game will be left behind with no viable way to get in.

It’s only market manipulation when you’re on the wrong side of the fence. Otherwise it’s all good.

congrats! The house is one step closer!

This is amazing to watch.
Thanks...

At this point

a) Become a millionaire
b) Become a bagholder

But I only need to be right 1 time

Hopefully, I get lucky

Congrats to everyone who held onto AMC and GME :]

Back
Top Bottom