Stocks | Page 71 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stocks

how the eff do you pick these out of the millions of stock?

I take minimal credit

reddit and other coders have open source code they made that reads places like reddit and it tries to predict which meme stock are trending. I just modified some of this to my liking

I use it as a list to get started then do more dd on my own

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW I put my money in the hands of a professional. Now I'm retired and living off it.
I wouldn't attempt to remove my own gall bladder no matter how many youtube videos I watched. YMMV.
There is a eft designed for retirees

FWIW I put my money in the hands of a professional. Now I'm retired and living off it.
I wouldn't attempt to remove my own gall bladder no matter how many youtube videos I watched. YMMV.
That seems reasonable but sadly you and the professionals don't have the same goal. Simplified, the professional wants to take as much of your money as possible, you want to make as much as possible. Both wants cannot be simultaneously satisfied. Normally the professional wins. Sure, you may do ok, but it is really hard to beat the returns of someone with a portfolio that wasn't constantly being pilfered.

That seems reasonable but sadly you and the professionals don't have the same goal. Simplified, the professional wants to take as much of your money as possible, you want to make as much as possible. Both wants cannot be simultaneously satisfied. Normally the professional wins. Sure, you may do ok, but it is really hard to beat the returns of someone with a portfolio that wasn't constantly being pilfered.

If they sign a fiduciary agreement he is safe (er) ?

Her commission is a percentage of what I make. If I make money she makes money. If I make more she earns more. She has a vested interest in my money growing. Not like the bank guys who backload (or front load) everything.
Don't buy bank products buy banks.

Any thoughts on Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (TSE:BEP.UN) ? Have had this stock since late last year thinking it would have some upside given the hype and focus on Renewable Energy.

Debating if the recent slide is an opportunity to increase position or time to dump it.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (TSE:BEP.UN) ? Have had this stock since late last year thinking it would have some upside given the hype and focus on Renewable Energy.

Debating if the recent slide is an opportunity to increase position or time to dump it.

I decided to go ETFs for energy. HCLN was my pick and I've been buying the dips :)

This is going to be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can some powerful stock people make XEQT plummet to $20.00?

In case it matters to anyone ...

... already down big today.

In case it matters to anyone ...

... already down big today.
As it should be. Pile of investment douches. Product safety commission says stop using it, children are dying and CEO immediately says "nah, it was just one kid, pay attention while you are using it"

Back
Top Bottom