so my friend got drunk and said something disturbing... | GTAMotorcycle.com

so my friend got drunk and said something disturbing...

Tattoo Gixxer on his forehead.

stop him? why would you do that? the planet is over populated already, we need to thin out the herd. Tell him to get the blue one and that any more gear than a helmet will make him look uncool!

Tell him that's the best idea he's had and that he shouldn't bother looking at insurance quotes first.

He can do that later.

My friend bought an R1 as his first bike, less than 700km later the bike was trashed and I was attending a funeral.

Must be the cabin fever, hopefully not another 160 post thread! We need an early spring. This will save us from the like of "thinking of a "liter" and the abundance of oil, tire, gear and best bike polls.

Not to mention religion and politics threads! ;)

Don't forget the icon d**che vest.

Young and drunk. Wants an R1. Put the two together and you have?

Just another Canadian kid? I'm pretty sure I spent a polluted winter staring at a Kawasaki 1000 Superbike poster in my buddy's basement. Sober light of day brings a new reality.

Just another Canadian kid? I'm pretty sure I spent a polluted winter staring at a Kawasaki 1000 Superbike poster in my buddy's basement. Sober light of day brings a new reality.

Most certainly does.
I started on a Triumph 5005T. Moons ago. Couldn`t join the "Ton up club" (Via Ace Café)Friend had a Ducati 125, which would go like hell.
Back then it wasn`t about speed just the ride. All changed now.
Peer pressure and who has the most powerful.
Had a few friends back then in nasty accidents that did not survive.
We didn`t have any fear.
Come to think of it, has not changed any.

Lot's of glamour and excitement associated with riding and owning a proper 1000SS, and rightfully so. I've seen grown men puff out there chest at the mere mention of inclusion in the club. Even right here on GTAM. From time to time you'll see the odd guy even be a dick about it.

Your friend knows whats up. Anybody who says to start on a 125 or a 250 is a ****ing pussy. 600 supersport are good beginner bikes. NO BS!

#Holla

Back
Top Bottom