Seats on new motorcycles | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Seats on new motorcycles

My Streetfighter came with one of the most comfortable seats I have experienced, all foam. I have since upgraded it to the "comfort" verson for an even more comfortable ride. I did 6 hours on it on the weekend and no issues at all. You can find comfortable seats on newer bikes
51503231393_9118325edf_k.jpg
[

Any recommendations on a good seat customizer in the GTA area?
I guy I used to work with took his brand new mega Harley to the place below. The seat they redid for him was nothing short of beautiful and he said it was crazy comfortable. They did it in a reasonable time for a fair price. They are located on Midland, between Ellesmere and Lawrence. If I have seat customization needs in the future, I'm going to check this place out first:
If you look through their gallery, they do some pretty sweet work.

Yes, I have it on my KTM. 100% improvement. I have one of those air seat pads on top of it too. Quite comfortable now. Stock seat was a bad joke, painful after 45mins.
I don't mind the stock seat on my 790 Duke but the power parts Ergo Seat is better at hour 3 of a day trip. When i'm in my usual A* Raider Drystar textile pants, I prefer the Ergo seat, but when i'm in my A* Track Leather 2's and pushing, the stock seat is a whole lot better for sliding around in. When you scoot back, the seat becomes wide and flat like a bench. If you find yourself jammed up against the tank constantly, lower your upper chest and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom