Riders down, one dead, Calabogie Motorsports. :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders down, one dead, Calabogie Motorsports. :(

RIP - Calabogy is a fast place. Best wishes for the family

Last edited:
Wow....Tragic news. RIP rider and deepest condolences to the family. Hope for a full recovery to the others involved.

It's always said to hear :-(
RIP Rider,
and best wishes for a quick recover to the others.

calabogie tragedy

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/index.html
[h=1]One dead in motorcycle crash at Calabogie race track[/h]

[h=2][/h]

July 4, 2011 6:02 PM

A 39-year-old man died in a multi-motorcycle collision Monday during a private lapping day at the Calabogie Motorsport Park.
The accident occurred at about 11 a.m. The organization Pro 6 Cycle was hosting the event. In addition to the death, two other men were injured.
One man was airlifted to the Ottawa Hospital by Ornge air ambulance with serious injuries. The second was transported by paramedics to the Arnprior and District Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The named of the dead rider was not released pending notification of next of kin.
The accident is being investigated under the direction of the Coroner’s office. No charges are expected.
© Copyright (c) The Ottawa Citizen

• E-mail this Article
  • Print this Article
  • Share this Article

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/d...e+race+track/5047866/story.html#ixzz1RBmPmjVY

My regards to the family of the deceased...hope everyone else is ok. I heard about this. I was not at the track. I don't know if anyone in this group was there and could share more info. Hopefully this has no affect to organisers and track.

Last edited:
Re: calabogie tragedy

Wow. RIP rider. Terrible news. I'm going to move this to Fallen Riders.

Very sad to read, GWS riders.

RIP rider. Wish the other riders involved a speedy recovery.

R.i.p.

Shocked and saddened by this news.
Rest in Peace, fallen rider.

Hoping the other riders involved make a good recovery soon.

RIP rider. :(

Hope it's nobody I know. Not that it changes the tragedy in any way. I've said it many times... that track isn't for beginners and it's not forgiving.

Deepest sympathy to the family and friends of the rider who lost his life. Wishing all the other riders a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom